• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Jazzles ~

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2011
    Hi,

I'm Jazzles, a Dutch girl. (My real name is Larissa)
    I like reading, playing the flute and playing the piano and sports like turning etc.
    I played all Ds games of Pokémon and some GBA games.

Jazzles

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, Larissa! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! It's awesome to see you join! I can guarantee you that you will love this community, because all the members you meet are really nice! We are all hardcore Pokemon fans. :) You mention that you played all the DS games, does that include Black/White as well? If you want to seek discussion about the DS games, you should head on over to the Fourth Generation Gaming forum, as well as PC's very own Black & White board.

Hope PC is treating ya well. If you have any questions about anything, be sure to contact a staff member! Read the rules, and have fun! See ya around! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2011
    Thank you ^.^
    Yes, I played Black and White.
    Now only White, because I like it better than Black.
    Btw. You're really nice :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2011
    Thank you TS ^.^
    Hoenn is my favorite region. The Pokémon are awesome.
    I'm not really a fan of soccer, but I don't hate it either.

Back