• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jdplayer556's Battle Thread

jdplayer556

Hacker(In the Making)
    Years
    I just imported some of my best Pokemon from Leaf Green and I'm in the mood for a battle.

Here's the rules:
    5 on 5
    Single or Double
    All Pokemon allowed
    Lv. 100 only
    No hax item
    Not allowed to put more than 1 pokemon to sleep.

Let's GO!

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Ill battle you but no running away , we battle to the end all right , also can i put a semi hacked cluase meaning if i think you have a pokemon with 999 stats ill report you bu t if you caught them all with masterballs i could care less.also no voice chat i don't to like to hear others when i battle

my fc and name is in my signature

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2007
    ill battle you let's do double. Friend Code; 4725 6577 2206. Meet you on wi fi

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    you might want to ev train dude because so far this battle is sad.....

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    well my game was lagging for some odd reason but i would of won i had 5 pokes left and my starmie is exactly like my pory and i was goona pass toge to him to sweep your kyogyre and ray with surf. i think it was you because my connection was fine the whole time because iwas staring and moveing mouse os comp would not hibernate on me

Back