• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jeans

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Here's what I look for in jeans.

They have to be button fly for me.
    They have to either be light blue, dark wash, or white. I don't like black jeans.
    They usually have to have some fades in them. You know, some lighter shade of blue/dark blue in the thigh area, the shin area, sometimes the crotch area, sometimes the back of the thighs.
    I really like textured ones, so if they have some wear to them that stays that way as you wash them, then that's perfect for me.
    Destroyed jeans are cool with me as well, as long as they aren't too destroyed.
    I like skinny jeans. I like slim jeans. I like slim straight jeans.
    I don't like bootcut jeans. I don't like relaxed straight jeans. I don't like original straight jeans.
    Basically I don't like excessively loose clothing, and the ones above are ones that are excessively loose to me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    First what I don't like: Bell bottoms, boot cut and skinny. Haha. When I grew up you couldnt gt anything else than bell bottoms such a horrible 70s expy. Anyway I don't like low cut skinny jeans but I like them regular cut . I have heard American jeans have a real ugly cut. South african jeans have a cut to fit very wide legs and hips. lol.
    I like weekday jeans.
    http://shop.weekday.com/Content/ProductContent/0131941001/0131941001_21_0.jpg

I like chinos too, they look a bit classier, I have brown, blue and green ones.
    http://shop.weekday.com/Content/ProductContent/0203696004/0203696004_21_0.jpg
    If it is warm in summer I like shorts, they are comfy to wear ;)
    http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sit...3892/zoom/502/502518_5085_1.jpg?sw=450&sh=450
    I don't have leggins at all, I don't like their fit.

Last edited:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • While I normally wear slacks, my choice of jeans is mainly a relaxed fit. I like my jeans to not restrict me. Just a nice navy blue is good enough for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2015
    I really like slime ones they fit me well. I hate tight cause it makes your *something something* uncomfortable hehe.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i wear jeans everyday! i prefer dark jeans that are skinny. i don't wear different colored jeans. i have a pair of black and gray floral jeans though.

Years
  • I decided to never wear jeans again because they are nothing but tight and always hurting you, especially that button annoying you when you sit down. This winter, I know I'm going to do everything I can to wear the more comfortable trackies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Dark relaxed straight jeans. I don't particularly like colored or light blue jeans, and I'm not built for skinny or slim fit clothing at all. And I'm not a fan of bootcut either.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Darker colours, standard fit, slim waist.

I have owned skinnies before, and I can just about pull off the look due to having thin legs, but it's not a look i'd wear on a regular basis.

Back