• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jelly lives!

Jelly

pineapple lumps
Years
  • Well, howdy there, people! I'm Jelly, but you knew that. You can call me Val if talking to a dessert bothers you.

Well, what can I say? I like this place. I stumbled across a link, and - wahooza - here I am. It looks to be great fun. I lurked for a few days before joining, but I got the feeling that there was no sense in procrastinating.

I'm 16 years old, and I live in a little town in New Zealand called Blenheim. It can be kind of boring, but I try and make up for that. I think of myself as a bubbly and energetic person, and I'm always willing to talk. I also like writing. It's a bit of an odd combination, I know, but I'm odd, full stop.

>_>
    <_<

WHY IS EVERYBODY LOOKING AT ME

Anyway, I hope I can make lots of friends! Like I said, I'm open for discussion. You'll see me around the forums a lot, I think that's because im stalking you, and I want to get to know you. Yes, that's you, bad boy! ;-) And you, and you. And don't forget the guy down the back there. Hiiii!

coolmancam

refreshed trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Why hello :)

(edit: ^^ that was my response, however "my message was 'too short'")

all that to say hello!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hello Jelly and welcome to the forums.

Don't worry, we stare at every new member ;)

Have fun, make heaps of friends here and stick around.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Interesting Introduction.

Welcome to PokeCommunity where Pokemon Gamers unite! Read the rules to enjoy your day ok?

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Jelly! Hope you have fun in PC's personal refrigerator! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great 4th of July!

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Hi Jelly! Welcome to PC!

Take this as a compliment, but I saw your name, and I immediately thought of this. xDx It's a common Flan enemy in Final Fantasy XII. =x

Jelly lives!

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Jelly! Hope you... enjoy... your... wow, I'm hungry... that's odd... ah, where was I?
    Oh right! Hope you enjoy your stay and make a lot of new friends!
    ... I'm still sort of hungry... no idea why...

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Welcome to PC Jelly! (what a nice name, makes me feel hungry!) Hope you enjoy your stay here:)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Welcome Jelly! I nao want to eat you
    Nice introduction x3
    Read the rules to stay out of trouble,
    and have fun here, 'kay? ;3

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Val! I hope you enjoy yourself and stay active as this is a fun and friendly community. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. :)

Cid

Years
  • Yo, Jelly. Nice name.

(Whoa SuperBob, you welcomed her twice already, and with almost the same message)

Haha, if you think being both a writer and an energetic person is odd, you don't know the writers I've known.

So yeah, you seem fun, I hope you've read the rules, and I'll see you around. Have fun, being the fun person you are. ;)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums :D I hope you're having a great time!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wahooza – best word ever.

Bubbly and energetic; that's what we like. Then again, your username kind of tipped us off that you weren't the average "Pokéfan024." (>'')>

I'm sure you'll make a ton of friends around these parts, Jelly. Just have to get out there and talk to people; simple as that. Looks like you won't have any issues. ^^

Welcome, and we'll continue to watch until you perform a trick.

Jelly

pineapple lumps
    Years
  • Wow, guys, thanks for all the welcomes! This place is really friendly!

oh noes now everyone wants to eat me

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • what is this i dont even

Nice intro, Val! Welcome to PC, and I hope to see you around the FF forum some more! The fanfiction community is annoyingly small, and we always enjoy having newcomers.

*eats you*

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    Hello and Welcome ^^

Noooo!! I wanted to eat her!! *Starts crying*

Back