• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jerichob10's trade corner~~~~With More!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
  • not exactly a rule, but its not possible to ev train a pokemon if it has already been partially trained, so just meet me in union room and i will give you your pokes back

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • Hey, can you EV train my growthile? Don't evolve it though, and just to level 30 please
    This time it's for my heartgold
    FC is 0734-0549-7293 for heartgold
    I'll give you zapdos on white for EV training it, sound good?
    I don't have anything to offer on heartgold sorry

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • I will but you need to bring it over to your white game first, i dont have all the necessity's on heartgold. oh and has the growlith gained any exp from other battles yet?

Falling Wishes

Years
  • No, just caught it and put it in box and I don't have a second ds
    Could you transfer for me? I'll give you any of the Pokemon I'm offering in the offering spoiler thing for transferring!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Ya sure thats fine but could we save it for tommorow? My brother has the other ds and he wont be here till later tonight, unless you dont mind waiting a couple hours

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Srry just found out that i cant do trades with pokemon heart gold anymore, dont have the right internet connection, but i can still trade with all my other games, so if you need anything from pokemon black leme know, oh and im about to upgrade my thread with pictures and more pokemon so you might want to check it out in a bit!!

Falling Wishes

Years
  • Are you ready to trade the growthile and have you decided the pokemon you want other then zapdos for transferring and EV training?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back