• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jerichob10's ultimate trade shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    kyogre

what pokemon do you want for kyogre?

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    D:

only pokemon i could find a good ev is groudon with 282 attack and 260defense and i think is a event pokemon.sorry if thats not good enough

Years
    hey you sent me a pm telling me you would trade me ur celebi but u didnt tell me what you wanted from my quick trade post.:P

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2010
    i can offer evd zapdos[not nicknameble] for tht shiny celebi
    is he evd?
    and is his nature?

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Omg!!!! You have a Shiny GOLDUCK!!!! That is LIKE IN MY TOP 6 OF POKEMANZ EVAR!!!! What will it take me to get that off your hands?!

-Okami

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    What are the Natures, EVs and Movesets for the Scizor and Spiritomb and are they nick named?

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
    no they are not nicknamed and Spiritomb: bashfull nature. Stats: 241/283/252/220/252/169, Moves: ominous wind, hypnosis, dark pulse, dream eater (best combination ever lol) Scizor: Brave Stats: 301/353/299/148/196/163 Moves: steel wing, x-scisor, silver wind, iron head

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back