• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jerichob10's ultimate trade shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Hmmm
    I could EV train some pokemon, I dont mind that. What kind of EV trained pokemon are you looking for?

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    You are fine with non-legendaries right? Cause if so, I know of a few I could start EV training for ya :D

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Okay! :D
    I am gonna think about some pokemon that could work well
    Ill get back to you in awhile, i gotta do some yardwork and such. When im done, I will let you know which pokemon/EV stats/natures :D

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Hey, I just thought of something
    When you said pokemon with high sp attk, def, and speed, did u mean the pokemon has to have all of those? or any pokemon that has high sp attk, or one that was high def, etc?
    cuz not many pokemon have high SP, Def, AND Speed. I could come up with something creative, but I am just curious

Pokemafia

OMG no trade that pokemon is soooo cheated.
    met at lvl 20 on rout something and shiny!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back