• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jerichob10's ultimate trade shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Ok, cool.
    these are the pkemon I thought of:

Espeon (Modest: +sp attk/-attk): 255 SpAttk EV, 255 Spd EV
    Alakazam (Modest: +sp attk/-attk): 255 SpAttk EV, 255 Spd EV
    Golem (Impish: +def/-sp attk): 255 Def EV, 255 SpDef EV
    Meganium (Modest: +sp attk/-attk) 255 SpAttk EV, 255 Def EV
    Blastoise (Bold: +def/-attk) 255 Def EV, 255 SpAttk EV
    Yanmega (Modest: +sp attk/-attk) 255 SpAttk EV, 255 Spd EV (Ability: Compound Lenses) -OR- (Modest: +sp attk/-attk) 255 SpAttk EV, 255 Def EV (Ability: Speed Boost)

What do you think of those? If those sound good, which ones would you want for the Shiny Beldum (Adamant). Oh, and by the way, I would like the Shiny Beldum to be LVL 1, I like training them myself ;D

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Theyll be shiny right? Cloned..hmm...does that mess with your game at all? I am thinking back to the days of MissingNo., hahaha.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • no of couse not i have cloned like a million times and it does not do anything bad. i will clone him 6 times bring all the pokes u evd thanx :D

and yes thay will be shiny

Last edited:

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Awesome!
    Sounds great then. Just so you know tho, it might take awhile for me to get these pokemon EV trained. Cuz I need to go get them and then train em up with the correct natures and all. Plus I am in school, so it is not like it will happen by today or anything, haha.
    So you don't mind if it takes me awhile right?

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Awesome!
    Sounds great then. Just so you know tho, it might take awhile for me to get these pokemon EV trained. Cuz I need to go get them and then train em up with the correct natures and all. Plus I am in school, so it is not like it will happen by today or anything, haha.
    So you don't mind if it takes me awhile right?
    of course not just let me know when you are ready :D

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Awesome!!! :D :D
    I am really excited, I think Metagross is one of the coolest looking shiny pokemon, plus he is ****ing strong
    Ok dude, I will let you know when I am ready! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back