• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jessie and James from TEam Rocket

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
Years
  • Okay, every since the Hoenn region Jessie and James from Team Rocket have been changing a bit. Jessie now in the Sinnoh is more involved in Contests, she even WON an official ribbon and James has been gaining new pokemon and raising them with more love, for example his chimecho and mime jr. Well, what do you think?

Do you think Jessie should quite Team Rocket and continue on as a coordinator and should James disband from Team Rocket and continue on as a trainer or even a breeder?.........

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • It's called development and an actal plot for them.

Answer: They should but, most likely, they (the writers) will not do it.

But what is Hikari Project? *goes off to ponder*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It would be nice if Jessie stuck with Contests, and James became a breeder, or at least an actual trainer. They're too nice
    to actually a be a part of Team Rocket.. but I doubt the writer's will take them away from TR anytime soon. D8

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Yeah, seriously, they really should leave TR. They aren't evil like Butch, Cassidy, Atilla or Hun. They make better coordinator and breeder than villian. Meowth should just work as a translator. I'm trying to figure out when they went from villians to good guys...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I have a feeling those will happen, I mean c'mon, Gary and Ash became FRIENDS 0oO!!! After that... any things possible... (Like not just a new girl, but a boy too(Max)).

EDIT: They have people named ATILA and HUN!!!!!!?????? That's SOOOOOO funny :laugh:!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would like to see Jessie, James, and Meowth leave Team Rocket. Deep down, all three of them have good hearts. They just got mixed in with the wrong crowd. Clearly, they are not evil like Giovanni and the other Rocket members we have seen in the anime. However, the fact remains that they are wannabe villains who feel very attached to the organization. Something drastic would have to occur for them to grow to hate Team Rocket and wish to leave it (such as Giovanni declaring an issue for them to be executed).

I can see them leaving Team Rocket by the time the series ends. However, as long as Pokemon continues to air, they will remain on the show as antagonists in pursuit of Ash's Pikachu, as well as other Pokemon.

If they leave Team Rocket, I can see Jessie becoming a fulltime co-ordinator, James going on to challenge gyms and compete in leagues in order to become a Pokemon Master (he stated in The Ultimate Test that he dreams of becoming a Pokemon Master), and Meowth becoming a Pokemon translator. However, they cannot split up. It would suck if they did. They are a great trio.

Last edited:

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • Okay, every since the Hoenn region Jessie and James from Team Rocket have been changing a bit. Jessie now in the Sinnoh is more involved in Contests, she even WON an official ribbon and James has been gaining new pokemon and raising them with more love, for example his chimecho and mime jr. Well, what do you think?

Do you think Jessie should quite Team Rocket and continue on as a coordinator and should James disband from Team Rocket and continue on as a trainer or even a breeder?.........

This is what Kanto and Johto Series Lacks Character development.
    Hoenn started to develop some characters.
    Sinnoh they started to develop even more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Those two are getting sort of old but imagine if they do leave, no more, "We're blasting off again!" What would the writers do to fill up episodes? They can't have a random person challenging Ash or another summer school each new episode.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • It would be wonderful for that to happen. Unfortunately, its very doubtful, its very predictable and noticeable that the pokemon anime won't change anytime soon, unless they get in some trouble (ratings-wise) and desperately need to change the oh-so repetitive storyline.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    I really wish they would, but as many others have said, I don't think the writers plan on ever changing their roles.

One of my favorite things about the newer episodes is Jessie and James' development, especially since James has always been one of my favorite characters.

Some of my favorite episodes have been the ones that explain their pasts.

I wish the writers would let them win their fights fairly more often. James won that Pokemon Orienteering contest and Jesse finally won her first ribbon. I also think they'd be more of a threat to the main characters if they found something they were actually very good at.

I wouldn't want them to split up, but I do think it would nice if they'd each pursue their goals as a team like Ash, Brock, and Dawn.

They already have their own rivals(Butch and Cassidy, who are also interesting characters imo)

JamesLuver

Fanfic Writer
    Years
  • I don't think they'll leave Team Rocket while the anime is on. =( I don't really mind if they leave or not, as long as they stay together as a trio. It'd suck if they parted ways - they're the best trio of the show in my opinion. I do wish they'd beat the twerps at something more often though; as a diehard Team Rocket fan, it gets annoying watching the same thing all the time. ^____^;;;

Back