• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jewel Cards

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Favorate Type: Psychic
    Trainer: The girl trainer from FR/LG.
    City: Lavaridge Town
    Pokemon: Jirachi, Latias, Blaziken, Celebi, Espeon, and Mew. All LV. 100 and all in Master Balls.
    Name: Nova
    ID: 131313

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
    4 rikku!
    Jewel Cards

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
    fav typ=fire water flying
    trainer= boy from r/s
    city=lilycove
    pokemon=Blaizking49Starter Marril lvl 30 great ball Keclon lvl 31 greatball seviper lvl 20 great ball trapinch lvl 23 ultra bll skarmory lvl34 ultraball
    color=green

ResidentZero

Gamesharker!
    Years
    hmm.. sorry for disturbing you, but i started playing fire red now... if you could make a card for that, i would like the same trainer and city as before, and the color sceme is: background color black foreground blue and my team is Blastoise (lvl 100) shiny charizard (lvl 100, all is :D), shiny deoxys, venusaur, shiny jolteon and shiny jirachi(all with normal poke balls) id 52894 name lucas 999999 money

Years
    can i have one

favorite type:water
    charecter and city:may in emerald lilycove city if you dont have lilycove then forttree
    pokemon:kyogre lv73 trapinch lv32 rayquaza lv86 sceptile lv56 gyarados lv45 latias lv43
    the balls they're in:net ball ultraball masterball pokeball greatball masterball
    color:yellow if you dont have it blue medium
    Name:Nathalie
    id:30209

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
    Name: COKKA
    Id: The one in my current
    Fav. City: Ecruteak City
    Fav. Trainer: Dragon Trainer/Lance - Lance preferred
    Fav. Types: Fire Dragoon!

Pokemon: Charizard, Pokeball - Red Gyarados, Pokeball - Dragonite, Pokeball - Flygon, Pokeball - Salamence, Pokeball - Houndoom, Pokeball

Fore/Background - Red/Silver

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    nah changed my mind can i have one... but i won't tell ya what i want because i can't be bothered typing it out unless you use my custom recolor sprite if you don't mind please................... please..... PLEASE

Years
    Hi! Can I have one?

favorite type: Fire
    character and city: Champion Steven in Mossdeep
    pokemon: Rayquaza, lv.100, Salamence, lv.100, Kyogre, lv.100, Groudon lv.100, Blaziken, lv.100, Milotic, lv.100
    the balls they're in: Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Net Ball, Ultra Ball, Poke Ball, Ultra Ball
    color: Green.
    Name: Steven
    id: 30971

Back