• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jill Valentine Reporting In!

Jill Valentine

Nexios Leader
Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    hey everyone! Had some trouble trying to join -_- anyways Im here now. I'm really intrested in pokemon hacking personaly Im kinda a novice hopefully I can get some pointers here anyways with that said I hope we get along well everyone

Years
  • Hello there and welcome! I'm also really into Pokemon hacking as well since i just recently found out how it works. I'm also a novice at the whole thing but YouTube videos and tutorials on this forum really help! Hope PC can help you with your interests and finally hope you have fun on the forums! :)

Jill Valentine

Nexios Leader
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    thanks! Ive know about hacking a few years never tried much till last year when I started working on making hacks still a novice though

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Glad to see a fellow ROM Hacker join the forums! Welcome, Jill. :) I see our very own Emulation section has sparked your interest? The section is pretty active, and you'll meet lots of people inside. We have experienced ROM Hackers who are willing to point you to the right direction to build the hack of your dreams. We even have some tutorials and tools for you to check out, just in case you ever need anything for your hack. :)

Of course we will get along, no worries. :D We are really friendly, and you'll feel at home. :) Anyways, nice to meet ya, Jill. :D Have a fab time at the Emulation section, and if you do plan to make a hack yourself, I wish you the best of luck in doing so! ^_^ Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hey everyone! Had some trouble trying to join -_- anyways Im here now. I'm really intrested in pokemon hacking personaly Im kinda a novice hopefully I can get some pointers here anyways with that said I hope we get along well everyone

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hmm... Pointers for ROM hacking? I bet that you can make use of tutorials in the Emulation section when it comes to ROM hacking. ^.^

I wonder where you'll post next... and where you'll be active in the whole forum.

(Wonders why the username is not taken until now)

Have fun!

Back