• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jin's EV'ing, Breeding, and More

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
  • Do you have a normal colored or shiny latios preferably lvl40 hoenn region i can trade you my night sky edge event jirachi lvl100 ivs 21/31/31/30/31/31 modest natured vm me if you are interested XD.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • sweet guys give me a few moments to do this battle and i will start smoothing out some trades.
    @ Uskelly : <3
    batmon / riddler : ya'll decide i'll take either one.
    Loco: you should really try the Quick Trade Thread no offense but i don't have what your looking for trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Can you also EV wipe one of my pokemon please?

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Can you also EV wipe one of my pokemon please?
    E.V. wiping is something i do for a trade, i just acquired the corsola, but if you have anything else you would offer for me to e.v. wipe for you please let me know here or in pm/vm cause berries are rather time consuming to farm in platinum lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    I can get you both mightyena and linoone. Can I ask for ev training on a pokemon? Or is that too much for these two?

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • atm my e.v. training slots are filled.

but if you get back to me later this week i shouldn't have any slots filled and then we can talk about it :) doens't mean i'm not interested but i am busy in that section :)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hmmm.... Just taking a peek at what you need, I could probably provide a few of those (if not all besides the legendaries.) for no charge at all. I'll just need to check my diamond. (Sorry for a "maybe" post, my game is across the house.)

Edit: Yep! I have all but Seviper on my Diamond! (Well, I DO have seviper but it is shiny and my last one.) Problem: I don't know how you feel about this but the five I do have are NN'ed. Is it okay?
    (Corsola: Coveda, Castform: Cally, Crawdaunt: Crab, Mightyena: Mia, Linoone: Rika)
    If you still need them, that is.

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • that sounds great you too. i'll send you vms about the information and when we could arrange. i don't mind maybes. filling my pokedex is quite important to me ironically as much as having a fierce competitive team.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    How does your EV wiping service work? I might be interested. :pink_smile:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • well it kinda depends on how many berries i have to use to make the stats blank again. or how many stats you want blanked.
    I use platinum so at max it will take me 11 berries per stat to e.v. wipe a pokemon. My berry stock is easily replenishable just time consuming. It's really much easier to do if i know what the e.v.s currently are :)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Epic Bump
    Jin's EV'ing, Breeding, and More

Back