• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Jirachi

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Jirachi Is In Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire And They Will Say How To Get It In The December Nintendo Power But Will It Be Obtainable Without An E-reader?

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
holy crap dude, ur retarded!!! jirachi is STRICTLY PROMO. if you need proof i have two topics, time to clear something up and wish tag confusion. everytime i hear sumpin about jirachi im sayin this

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
ok here are the topics

i have an urge to clear things up...anyway...i dont think kairi, arcanine, frostweaver or any other smart people have mentioned this yet. or at least why. YOU CANNOT GET THE WISH TAG PEOPLE!!! time to prove it (i always got to). Any item or pokemon that is ever mentioned by other people is in all capital letters. if u talk to the lady in mossdeep, when she says wish tag, it is in LOWERCASE letters. i dont know how much i can stress that. that caught my eye, and i have this weird sixth sense that tells me about something like that, like i can feeel the game or something.

i just want to clear this up here and now, once and for all. you can only get jirachi through promos! get it through your thick skulls if u need proof, I have it. If u recall, rumors just like this went around about mew in R/B, with the whole truck and ss anne thing. But the whole celebi thing is alot more like this. I got celebi through a nearby promo, and the dex entry was about how it was some kind of time traveler. if u went into one of the forests, there was a sign about how the forests is related to the time travel. Sign = White Rock. concluding all the rumors, unless game freak has made a dramatic change in what they do, you can only get jirachi through a promo. i can only guess it is the same with deoxys.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
Sleek said:
holy crap dude, ur retarded!!! jirachi is STRICTLY PROMO. if you need proof i have two topics, time to clear something up and wish tag confusion. everytime i hear sumpin about jirachi im sayin this
Yes we know already! And please before you call others retarted, learn to spell and practice grammer first.

~You have been owned by Spike Razzor, please return to the meaningless life you have.~

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, you may tell him not to call others retarded, in fact I welcome that. But..

1)That is not ownage.
2)Even if it was rubbing it in is bad. I don't like bad.

Oh, and I have said the Wish Tag doesn't exist, and Pok?mon can be sent over via E-card. Both of which are true.

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
ok, maybe retarded wuz over doing it, but i cant believe there are still helpless sapps out there who still think you can legitametly get jirachi through the game itself (cough knives cough)

Years
Pokemon.com said that They will be telling you how to get Jirachi, and I e-mailed them asking wether or not you have to have anything, and they have been giving out Jirachi at the travel america thingy...or wahtever its called...So obviously it may not be such a special promotion...hm...

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
That Hurt My Feelings:( And I wasnent Talking About The Wish Tag Ive Read Every Topic About It On Here I Know That Wish Tag Dose Not Exist I Was Just Wonndering If You Guys Thought It Was Going To Be Available Without An E-Reader.

Sorry If I Caused Any Trouble:( .

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
We didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You did nothing wrong, just some people get upset at any Jirachi topic. You can't get it without an external device like the E-reader or Nintendo machine.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2003
I know you're all kiddies here, and don't know anything about a viable buisness model, but it does not make sense to have Jirachi available only to a limited number of people. Jirachi is going to be available on an e-reader card so that you and all your friends will have your parents go out and buy e-readers for you so you can swipe you card once, throw it off into a corner of your closet and never use it again. Everyone is happy, because Nintendo has your mom's $40, you have you Jirachi, and you mom is content thinking that she is a good parent.

Jirachi *was* available at the Pokemon Events in the last few weeks, but only a handful of people got them. Why? So that all the people who didn't recieve one will go and buy Nintendo Power next month, and ask their parents for an e-reader just in time for Christmas (or hanukka if that is your persuasion).

Be satisfied that you'll get your Jirachi, because Nintendo *wants* you to have your Jirachi (spelled e-reader).

-PokeProf

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
sorry if i caused any trouble at all, but it is quite aggrivating hearing people like knives tell crappy rumors about how to get jirachi in these riduculous ways. well, that guy was a fanatic, but eventually u get used to it, and blow at the first word of what someone says. hope that makes tings a little better.

Back