• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

Johnay

LEET ACTION GUY
    Years
    ji do you by any chance have a drifloon, aipom, chatot that you could trade to me so i could complete my pokedex and then trade them back to you? :D

i also need the evolutions of burmy too actually...

ji

derp.
    Years
    I have a Drifloon and Chatot I can trade to you if you want. C:
    I dunno about Burmy, lol, that thing creeped me out so I strayed away from it XD

edit: woah, sorry Hunter, didn't see your post @ A@! This thread moves so quick.

Uhm... I kinda don't want anymore ghastly's... *stares at ghost box filled with them* >___>;
    Anything else you could offer dear?

ji

derp.
    Years
    @Hunter: Okay. C:

@Jonay: You can keep the drifloon as a donation C: but I'll need the Chatot back because I'm too lazy to breed one atm, lol. xDDD

Spial

//////////\\\\\\\\\\
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    Could i possibly get a Phoine from you? That would be awesome. :)

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    Ditto

Hi i have some ditto and i can easily get more so pm me if you want one. ill trade for any shinie or any legendary, even if it is just a decent pokemon i will trade you a ditto for it.

ji

derp.
    Years
    @Jonay: Ahh, okay, hold on, I'll be there in a sec
    @ Spial: For?

@Guitar: nty, I have a ditto already C:

@Arceus: I can probably get one from my sister, but thank you! ♥

Spial

//////////\\\\\\\\\\
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    Ha ha. I was hoping free but what do you want for it? :P

Spial

//////////\\\\\\\\\\
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    Ha ha its cool. If you think of something just let me know. I dont want to just take it if you want something for it. :)

ji

derp.
    Years
    grahh, I feel like a jerk now xD;
    when I come back you can have one for free xD;;; only cuz I have like three laying around...

now brb for real. xD;

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    starters

Well im desperate for the following starters: squirtle, charmander, chikorita, totodyle, and cyndequil. i would be willing to trade my only two shinies for all of these starters, and i have other pokemon to trade also. Pm me if you have any of these for trade!

Back