• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    Do you hate zubats? I think they're the best. I always catch one instead of starley. I love crobat. I only need venomoth/venonat to fill up my 2nd box. (i'm trying to make my pc into a pokedex of sorts.)

ji

derp.
    Years
    @Spial: Lol, I see xD;;;; it's okay.

@Arceus: But still Dx you were generous to donate it to me, why would I stop you from donating to others? C: And I haven't yet, but after I'm done trading with Spial I'mma go back and look again.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    Okay. As long as you don't care at all whoever wants a rare from you can get it free from me. Maybe not. If i give em free then you won't have business disregard what i said before.

ji

derp.
    Years
    @Arceus: Lol, awwwwh, I'm flattered X3 ♥ It's so nice having a friend around in the trade thread all the time~

@Spial: Still having Wifi issues hon? D:
    edit: sure, when do you want to try again? right now, or...?

Spial

//////////\\\\\\\\\\
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    Well its still not working....error 86420...something about firewall settings on my router but i dont know how to fix that...:(

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    I was just thinking about it and well when did pokemon get this big!!! Hello websites, blogs, threads like this. I remember back when crystal and them came out. it was nowhere as big as this! Personally i'm glad.

ji

derp.
    Years
    @HaZard: Oh, you're welcome Dearie C:
    @Spial: D: I'm sorry hon... I wish I was good with computers or else I'd help out.
    @Arceus: I'm glad too! I like making friends with people who like Pokemon as much or even more than me XD
    edit: no, I didn't, I've been in Wifi trying to trade with Spial but we're having some connection issues.
    I'm gonna go back out and try and find it though!

Spial

//////////\\\\\\\\\\
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    OK i think i may have fixed it. Mind if we give it another go Ji?

Spial

//////////\\\\\\\\\\
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    ha ha. Alright. Thanks so much for working with me. :)

edit:....dang. Forget it. Ill see if i can fix it. maybe trade later tonight?

ji

derp.
    Years
    Alright dearie. I'm sorry...

Okay, I'm gonna bred Guitar's Chikorita and Cyndaquil and then I'm gonna go look for venomoth again. D< *DETERMINED!*

Back