• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

ji

derp.
    Years
    okay, gimme a sec to grab your pokemon Cx
    also trying to trade with someone atm with some weird wifi problems so just hang tight

edit: I'm in Wifi if you want to try trading quick between the weird Wifi-problem-y trade.

Last edited:

baktiar77

Killer
    Years
    • f
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    hey ji i have a shiny ralts if u want not looking for anything fancy just somethin interestin also offerin a shaymin

ji

derp.
    Years
    O:
    A shiny Ralts you say?
    Would you like a Phione or perhaps a Spiritomb?
    Or both~?

edit: I'm probably already getting a Shaymin from another trade, but was there anything in here that caught your eye that you may want to trade for it? C:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    Ji wat would you want for the japanese jirachi.

Or/and for that japanese zaptos??

Last edited:

ji

derp.
    Years
    Hmm.
    I really dunno, probably the same thing as mentioned for the Reigigas xD

when in doubt, offer me pretty shinies. ♥

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    Umm i have no other event pokemans but i can get almost every shiny poke by breeding but might take like 3-4 hours if you want i can make 6 for 1or 12 for both zapdos and jirachi.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    I have few hatched becauuse i only do them on demand with friend who want them. As for chained ones i have: spearow,bidoof,starly,blossom,pidgey,vileplume,shinx,nidoran,geoude,sentret,growlithe,
    Hatched eevee(2),ampharos,bibarel,magnezone lv 80,wurmple,murkrow,budew,blissey,swablu,sneasel,ditto

As i said i can hatch anything shiny(almost)

Last edited:
    Back