• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

baktiar77

Killer
    Years
    • f
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    O:
    A shiny Ralts you say?
    Would you like a Phione or perhaps a Spiritomb?
    Or both~?

edit: I'm probably already getting a Shaymin from another trade, but was there anything in here that caught your eye that you may want to trade for it? C:

I have the pokemon mentioned. I just asked if u need it or not. I have a few shines anyway. I really am not interested in events except for Arceus and Darkrai .i am looking for your legendary dogs if u have any left. And do u ever battle??
    If anybody need help cloning I can help. i am nearly a master at cloning.

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    @ji - I'm up and ready to trade when you are ready. If you are on by the time I leave, send me a vm or pm and I'll reply back on Monday. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    @Shauna: I'll trade you the Shaymin for it. Cx
    I have an Arceus finally lol :'D
    Sooo happy

@Chibiraptor: o wo;; do you want the Giritina or do you want the Zangoose?

I wants el Zangoose. Zangeese are kewls.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Sorry to burst you're bublle here but you don't get shiny 10anniv's chances are your Ttar's a hack :/

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Alright. I love Charmanders more than life itself. I'll give you a Cyndaquil for a Charmander. Deal? I'm new at online trading so you'll have to forgive me. Am I supposed to say something else? I just want a Charmander for my Cyndaquil, so you know... yeah...

Non-Shiny

If I can't have the Charmander I'd like a Rotom. God Rotoms are cool. I mean, they transform! Ditto's cool and all, but Rotom is just so much more awesome. Also, If you don't Cyndaquil, I could get a Dunsparce. Dunsparces are one of those Pokemon that are literally never-used (No NPC has used on to date) but they've got a great moveset, including dig, which helps alot in specific situations. But yeah....

ji

derp.
    Years
    @DragonFoxStar: woaaah. Okay. I just woke up @w@
    I'm gonna breed your Pokemon quick and see if I can't get them all to you before you need to leave, if not, they'll definitely be ready for you tomorrow. @//@ Sorry, I over-slept like woah.

@jahz: Yikes, you think so? It's not mine, it was donated to me @ w@ Who should I ask if I think it's a hack?

@Chris: Haha, I'll just donate one to you. XD No biggie.

jefflee915

Treating all pokemon equally
    Years
    @DragonFoxStar: woaaah. Okay. I just woke up @w@
    I'm gonna breed your Pokemon quick and see if I can't get them all to you before you need to leave, if not, they'll definitely be ready for you tomorrow. @//@ Sorry, I over-slept like woah.

@jahz: Yikes, you think so? It's not mine, it was donated to me @ w@ Who should I ask if I think it's a hack?

@Chris: Haha, I'll just donate one to you. XD No biggie.
    hey! I'm back and the wifi is up.. it's going to be a while before i get on though.. you still have the charmander ready?

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    It's alright. ^^ There's no need to rush. Thank goodness I have Spring Break...but either way I'll still be on here. :3 I'll vm ya when I'm about to leave but for now I'm still here. x3

ji

derp.
    Years
    Haha. xD; Still, I feel bad. It just takes so long for the damn things to breed and then to hatch, and on top of that it's like 8 eggs worth of hatching so it's two trips and it's just a big time-eater. XDDD lol

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

Jirachi (Japanese) - lvl 5 - Hardy Nature - UT

rawr :D

What do you want for this? :)

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    I totally understand and I'm sorry as well. ^^; Just take your time and I'll be here for another two hours or so. I've got the pokemon ready on hand to trade on Diamond. I'm on Platinum right now trying to beat the game so that I can trade my pokemon to it and get a Gracidea Flower for my Shaymin to "evolve" to a Sky Forme! Shaymin. x3

ji

derp.
    Years
    @Dragon: It's no biggie. I'm gonna be done before you have to leave, I think C:

@Moltress & Garloki: Ahhh you both want the Jirachi @ A@
    Conflictttt

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    I totally understand and I'm sorry as well. ^^; Just take your time and I'll be here for another two hours or so. I've got the pokemon ready on hand to trade on Diamond. I'm on Platinum right now trying to beat the game so that I can trade my pokemon to it and get a Gracidea Flower for my Shaymin to "evolve" to a Sky Forme! Shaymin. x3
    Actually you can only get the gracidea if the shaymin was caught in platinum

I went to get the giratina out of gts and someone "jacked my loot". so would you accept a dialga?(i really hate dialga)

Last edited:
    Back