• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jOBS FOR POKEMON

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Ice Dragon, four words minimum per post, please, kay? ^^; It's to reduce the SPAM level around here, and to make sure all contributions are worthwile.

Furret would be such a cute little mascot for something. Or you could make a living out of it, rather than let it make its own living, and use it as one of those scarf/stole things >>

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    What is that pokemon??? :nervous: im a bit dumb

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    wait a mo can i just say...ALTER EGO DELETE UR PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry bout that continue

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Alter Ego said:
    If he failed at his career as a portable trash can then he can join Nincada and live as a social parasite.

It looks like Furret is feeling ambitious, though. What job would be suitable for him?
    Retriever. So speedy.

Gardevoir?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    [Knew I forgot something in that post, sorry ^^;]

Gardevoir could be a dancer. It looks so elegant and almost humanlike, plus it could use its psychic abilities to enchant. x3

Totodile~ X3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Trash can. It'll eat anything (though Snorlax would work better).

Flygon is looking for a job.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Magicarp...a tool for a Magician :P

Re Kylie: Same! :D I would nominate Gardevoir first if some1 needs a ballerina.

BANETTE!?!?!? XD

Back