• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joel.Lion

Joel.Lion

Years
  • Hello, poke community! I'm a couple days into this and am just now getting around to saying hello. Lol. Forgive the tardiness? So my name is Joel.Lion. well, its actually Joel. I have pretty long thick hair so I look like a lion. :o (tis the reason for the screen name ). I joined this site because like all you guys(I assume) I enjoy Pokemon and have liked the works I've found via this sites forums.I prefer gens 1-3 over the newer ones and My favorite Pokemon is magikarp, well worth 500. Okay well I guess I'll go back to exploring the forums!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well rawrrrr, I love Lion families, so, a very big kudos to you on your username; it's awesome! And heck that sounds like pretty amazing hair! And aww, you sound like a really friendly guy, in which, I like you too! Thrilled to meet you today, and thanks for finally joining! I hope you like what you see so far!

Ah, Gens 1-3 are my favourites, and I love playing the games from them! Pokemon R/B/Y are always great games to play because of all the notsalgia. I used to be stuck at the first gym a lot when I started out in Pokemon Yellow. Eh, that was because I used to count on Pikachu a lot,so, one thing led to another! Pokemon G/S/C was also pretty amazing; I used to be stuck on the Sudowoodo tree a lot, because I didn't know what to do, until someone helped me out! I will forever love the Gen 3 games too, as well as Pokemon Emerald, since it has the majority of pokemon that are my favourites like Milotic, Flygon, Roselia, Altaria, etc.

I'm really glad that you've decided to take a shine on posting in our forums, since there's a lot of topics to post in, and a lot of friendly people to meet! You'll meet a lot of people who share the same interests as you, so, I'm sure you'll make loads of buddies! I'll be glad to be your friend as well! Have a lovely time, and have a great day! <3

Years
  • I love shiny Magikarp.. any golden/yellow shiny gets brownie points from me. xD;; And of course, evolving into Gyarados is another really great thing about him!

The first three generations were quite amazing so you have good taste, clearly. I'm really into R/S/E especially and have had so many great memories of playing those with friends. Can't forget that time I was so excited over my Skiploom evolving that I threw my GBC into the air and erased my save file either, haha. That made me so devastated! Anyways, very big welcome to PC, Joel. :D I'm sure you'll settle in really well so be sure to stick around and have a wonderful time. You're definitely free to contact whomever if you're interested in chatting and be sure not to disappear on us. That'd be sad, right? Cheers!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, we forgive you alright! It's better late than never, sweetheart. :)

Welcome to PC, Joel! As Sheep mentioned, you definitely have great taste in Pokemon Games. I'm more of GSC myself, and have played a little RSE sometimes. Although I do like the newer generations, too. Gotta show a little love towards them. :3

Hah, never met someone who liked Magikarp! It may be quite useless in battle, but watch as it evolves at L21...then things start to get interesting. :D

I hope you found some interesting discussions and things to do here in the forums. From gaming discussions to roleplay, to anime streaming, we have it all here at PC. There's literally a ton to do here and you'll never run out! I know you'll have such a great time here. And with great staff members always around to back you up as a new member, you'll never ever be left out.

Enjoy your stay here at the community, and have fun, alright! :3

Years
  • Welcome to PC! Awesome username! Lions are pretty badass, though i'm more of a polar bear person lol....

I also prefer generations 1-3, I actually got into pokemon when generation three games just got released so Hoenn will always have a special place in my heart. My favorite generation out of the three has to be gen 2 though.....

Anyways I hope you enjoy you're stay here! See ya around man

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hey Joel! Welcome to the forums. Lions happen to be my favourite animal! I'm also a Leo (Lion symbol) and from New Brunswick, Canada (Has a lion on the flag). All about the lions in this house (lol). I Hope to see you around!

Also if you'd like check out my shop linked in my signature. I can breed perfect Magikarps :) I'll give you on if you'd like.

Back