• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joe's Dragon Gym

JoeFCards

Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Dragon City Gym

Status

As of now, the Gym is currently:
    OPEN
    Dragon Gym Rules
    All Leader challenges are 6 on 6 battles.
    If you are challenging the Gym Leader, you can participate with a maximum of 6 Pokémon. If you use fewer than 6, the leader will still use 6.
    All Gym Trainer battles are 3 on 3 battles.
    If you are challenging a Gym Trainer, you can participate with a maximum of 3 Pokémon. If you use fewer than 3, the trainers will still use 3.
    All battles in Dragon City Gym will be Lv100 Single Battles.
    To battle the Gym Leader, you must defeat at least three Gym Trainers.
    If you wish to battle the Leader, you must defeat 3 Gym Trainers in a 3 on 3 battle. Without confirmation from these three trainers that you've beaten them, you will not be able to challenge the Leader.
    The Gym Leader and Trainers may use any Pokémon that is of Flying or Dragon type OR knows at least one move of one of these types.
    Note that the teams of the Gym Leader and Gym Trainers may not always be the same.

Gym Biographies

Joe
    Position: Leader
    Name: Joe
    Birthday: 04/27/92
    Diamond Friend Code: 4253 0914 4232
    Best Time to Battle: Anytime you see me on PC.

Gym Trainer Applications

If you wish to apply to be a Dragon Gym Trainer, PM me and I will personally set up a 3-on-3 battle with you using Pokemon from the Gym team. You must also use Pokemon that you would be using on your team as a Gym Trainer. I will post the results of each battle here and come up with a final list of trainers. Those who are selected after the matches will need to provide some brief information (name as you want displayed as a gym trainer, full Pokemon team, etc.). As of now, there will be a maximum of FIVE gym trainers, though that may change as time goes on.

Gym trainer applications are now Open!
    Gym Trainers:

---------------------------------------

Last edited:

Gogeta5214

Ichigo's Apprentice
    Years
  • Dragon City Gym

Status

As of now, the Gym Leader is currently:
    Accepting challenges.
    Dragon Gym Rules
    All Leader challenges are 6 on 6 battles.
    If you are challenging the Gym Leader, you can participate with a maximum of 6 Pokémon. If you use fewer than 6, the leader will still use 6.
    All Gym Trainer battles are 3 on 3 battles.
    If you are challenging a Gym Trainer, you can participate with a maximum of 3 Pokémon. If you use fewer than 3, the trainers will still use 3.
    All battles will take place at level 50.
    All battles in Dragon City Gym will be Lv100 Single Battles.
    To battle the Gym Leader, you must defeat at least three Gym Trainers.
    If you wish to battle the Leader, you must defeat 3 Gym Trainers in a 3 on 3 battle. Without confirmation from these three trainers that you've beaten them, you will not be able to challenge the Leader.
    The Gym Leader and Trainers may use any Pokémon that is of Flying or Dragon type OR knows at least one move of one of these types.
    Note that the teams of the Gym Leader and Gym Trainers may not always be the same.

Gym Biographies

Joe
    Position: Leader
    Name: Joe
    Birthday: 04/27/92
    Diamond Friend Code: 4253 0914 4232
    Best Time to Battle: Anytime you see me on PC.

Gym Trainer Applications

If you wish to apply to be a Drachen Gym Trainer, PM me and I will personally set up a 3-on-3 battle with you using Pokemon from the Gym team. You must also use Pokemon that you would be using on your team as a Gym Trainer. I will post the results of each battle here and come up with a final list of trainers. Those who are selected after the matches will need to provide some brief information (name as you want displayed as a gym trainer, full Pokemon team, etc.). As of now, there will be a maximum of FIVE gym trainers, though that may change as time goes on.

Gym trainer applications are now OPEN!
    Gym Trainers:

---------------------------------------
    bv
    Can I challenge you?filler.

Back