• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joes NEW and Improved Trade Corner

metroid

Here's a list of the few pokemon i have up for trade, Bibarel, kricketune, graveler, onix, buneary, chingling, stunky, ponyta, mime jr, hippototas, as for TMs i got 9, 10, 12, 27, 34, 39, 51, 60, 63, 66, 70, 76, 86, and 88. Not much of a list since i barely started the game but if any of the above interest you let me know. Im looking for an umbreon, evee, cranidos, shieldon, or any good flying pokemon hit me up if your interested.

ZeroX234

Magikarp Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2008
    I just started my game.Can I get a good deal on a strong pokemon???

ZeroX234

Magikarp Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2008
    I dont know anything strong.Im stuck at the Team Galactic Boss with 1 strong pokemon

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    ok, look at my list, ill hook u up since ur new just tell me what ya want, and ill breed it for u, ill give u 2 pokemon from eggs good enough?

ZeroX234

Magikarp Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2008
    sure Ill check out the list.Thanks!Edit:I want a Chimchar and Mantyke please.

Back