• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joe's Trading booth

Emoney

chingon de chingones
Years
  • i want an oshawa and tepig dont have anything to offer on my black version but have many pokemon on platinum version im talking past generation pokemon thanx

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    I'd like an Zorua

I can offer up a turnback cave Giratina and a recently hatched feebass if your interested, thanks!

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Heyy there =)

Im interested in a zouras and pokerus

But like you i only got my black/white a couple of days ago and aint that far on it =O

though i could offer you any starter that you want (apart from the water & grass 5th gen) but there all on my platinum and i THINK you have to beat the elite four first in order to trade with the previous gen games....?

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I have lvl 60 absol

looking for a snivy or oshawott evolution

I do eggs only. I'm not gonna waste my time leveling a pokemon to trade lol

Heyy there =)

Im interested in a zouras and pokerus

But like you i only got my black/white a couple of days ago and aint that far on it =O

though i could offer you any starter that you want (apart from the water & grass 5th gen) but there all on my platinum and i THINK you have to beat the elite four first in order to trade with the previous gen games....?

Whats your best offer on black/white? I'd only do a gen 4. game trade if its something I dont have.

Last edited:

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    hey i want zorua.. i can offer many shinies from previous generations and many events.. intersted?

Back