• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Joeyhugg's Userbar Shop

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    Thank you Joeyhugg for the Userbars! they are very nice... dont wanna trouble you with any more though... hope your shop gets alot more popular! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Thank you Joeyhugg for the Userbars! they are very nice... dont wanna trouble you with any more though... hope your shop gets alot more popular! :)

No problem! I'm glad you like them! Also, the Image URL is in the Spoiler under the image so that the transparency is saved. It seems the userbars in your signature have lost their transparency.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
  • Ummm Joey I have a request can you make 10 userbars and 8 of those userbars will have Cynthia's pokemon in Diamond and the other 2 Pearl and Platinum and her Diamond and Pearl and Platinum Sprite and their colors will be like my The Cynthia Lovers Club Member colors and their text would have Cynthia Lovers Club Member.Tnx Joey
    I'll remind you okay. Sorry for the trouble if you are bothered.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Ummm Joey I have a request can you make 10 userbars and 8 of those userbars will have Cynthia's pokemon in Diamond and the other 2 Pearl and Platinum and her Diamond and Pearl and Platinum Sprite and their colors will be like my The Cynthia Lovers Club Member colors and their text would have Cynthia Lovers Club Member.Tnx Joey
    I'll remind you okay. Sorry for the trouble if you are bothered.

Can you elaborate? It sounds like you want the same userbar 8 times... :P

CBBXD

CBBXD
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    Hey could i get 3 that are stacked together?
    Layer#1.
    Text:Team Triforce
    Color: Gradient white to black
    Sprite:A white Triforce on the right
    Layer#2
    Text:V Mods in Progress V
    Color: Gold
    Sprite:None
    Layer#3
    Text: Pokémon: Triforce Gold
    Color: Gradient Gold to Green
    Sprite: Hmmm well for now use the links sprite from minish cap

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Your userbars are really good. Keep at it! I don't have a request right now but I may ask you for something later as soon as I find a Tyrantrum sprite.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Hey could i get 3 that are stacked together?
    Layer#1.
    Text:Team Triforce
    Color: Gradient white to black
    Sprite:A white Triforce on the right
    Layer#2
    Text:V Mods in Progress V
    Color: Gold
    Sprite:None
    Layer#3
    Text: Pokémon: Triforce Gold
    Color: Gradient Gold to Green
    Sprite: Hmmm well for now use the links sprite from minish cap

Can you link the sprites you want? I can't seem to find a White Triforce. I also don't know what you mean by "layers." Can you elaborate?

CBBXD

CBBXD
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    Can you link the sprites you want? I can't seem to find a White Triforce. I also don't know what you mean by "layers." Can you elaborate?
    By Layers I mean lika a sandwich with layer 1 being on top. The reason I didnt link any sprites was because I haven't found any that will work. I need yout to draw a nes style triforce. I can't find a sprite for link. Try googling The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap Sprites Link. Good Luck-CBBXD

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
  • Text: MaxedOutFreaky
    Color of background (If Gradient, tell what color on left and what color on right):
    Left: Light Grey
    Right: Dark Grey
    Pokemon on right side: Lucario

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Text: MaxedOutFreaky
    Color of background (If Gradient, tell what color on left and what color on right):
    Left: Light Grey
    Right: Dark Grey
    Pokemon on right side: Lucario

Can you PM me tomorrow? And sorry, but I am still VERY confused. Can I have some visual representation?

Back