• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen John Lennon The Gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
Years
  • so everyone has that one pokemon they trained the best with stat boosters and weights and lvl 1 to 100...whats yours? Mine is gallade who is looking to be my first lvl 100 in 5 years...ive ev trained it and stat boosted it as far as i could spent time on it and keep with me everywhere...my gallade didnt mean to be my favorite but it just happened not to mention one of my strongest...

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Not yet. Although my shiny Hydreigon with Quiet nature and EV trained is getting close. (lv. 65)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I plan to raise a Victreebell to lv. 100 if that counts.
    In fact, I'm going to raise all my favourite Pokemon and make them super-strong.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Mistral the Dragonite. She's got over 200 Attack in a level 50 flat battle, which is nearly two-thirds of what my other Dragonite has at level 100. Needless to say, it storms the Battle Subway.

Neeni

Stage On!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2013
    My Blaziken.. the only poke I trained 'till lvl 100 and it's the one I [love] most x3

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • My Larvesta! It's not lv. 100 yet bur I'm REALLY giving it stat boosters and good move sets. At lv. 8 it knew Flamethrower. It's the only attempt at doing this that I haven't fallen through with.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • My strongest Pokemon right now is, honest to God, my EV-trained, level 61 Wobbuffet. Although I haven't transferred it to Black yet because I don't envy leveling it up through pure battling, especially with the new experience formula. So instead I'll use Rare Candies and my Pokewalker to train it until level 100. And it will be awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Your Powerhouse aaaand level 100 Pokemon is pretty much covered. Use either of those!

John Lennon The Gallade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back