• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johnny's Trade Thread

Johnny™

Office addict
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    Introduction
    I'm Johnny. I'm relatively new here, which is why I don't have a massive collection..yet. I like breeding. I will accept any and all breeding requests, as long as you are patient. I do not RNG. I will however do my best to get at least four flawless IVs.

Rules:

Hacks suck
    Don't take an eternity to get on wi-fi
    Play nice
    Smile

Services:

I will accept all breeding projects, provided you include which pokemon, an iv spread, egg moves etc.

I will also EV train, Rare Candy, EV/IV check upon request. Just ask.

Friend Code
    Heart Gold: Johnny 5071 0742 3791

Events:

10 ANIV Celebi
    Gamestp Deoxys
    TRU Arceus
    TRU Shaymin

Shiny IVd:

Charmander (Mild)
    30/31/31/30/31/31

Squirtle (Adamant)
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Magby (Modest)
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Staryu (Timid)
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Jolteon (Timid)
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Signal Beam/TBolt/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam

Shiny EV'd

BlaQk's Zangoose (Jolly)
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    252 ATK/252 SPE​

WANTS:

Flawless IV bred pokemon, but I will accept just about any offers.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Johny it says you do breeding projects. I have a couple of pokemon I would like you to breed for me if you will that is. CMT my thread to see if there is anything you want to do it for. The two I would like is poliwrath jolly with great I.V.'s with the egg move belly drum and EVed with 252 in attack and special defence and the ability water absorb. (I think that is the name of its ability) and number two is a Ryperior impish with great I.V.'s EVed with 252 in defence and special defence with lightning rod ability. If you need 3 pokemon for this I would be happy to.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Can you breed me a slakoth with crush claw? I'll trade you a lv1 UT zangoose.

Back