• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Johto Journey Journal - Share Your HG/SS Travelling Stories‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomBlade

Sora! I choose you!
    Years
    Waah! I almost got my ass kicked by Pryce! I know he's the "easiest" (supposedly) but trying to beat him before Chuck and Jasmine is very hard. It was so aggravating. Well, since that, the other leaders were easy since my Pokemon were all pretty much over-leveled for Chuck and Jasmine. Going to take on Clair next! Well, I'm going to the Rocket Hideout first I guess.

My Team:

Mega-Meganium-Lvl. 37
    Pidge-Pidgeot-Lvl. 37
    Amphy-Ampharos-Lvl. 37
    Slowy-Slowbro-Lvl. 37
    Titan-Heracross-Lvl. 36
    Flare (I wanna use FireFox)-Ninetales-Lvl. 36

Years
    is it in full english like even the words not just the bag and stuff?
    u ordered it? from where?
    no$gba keeps crashing and i have to start over and over agian and agian im very angry i want a new DS and the game
    any one know how to fix the bug on no$gba im tired of it crashing
    All of these points are inappropriate to the discussion. But, answering your questions:
    1. There are threads on here to do with translations, but no dialogue translation as yet.
    2. Playasia.com
    3. That post was pointless.
    4. Don't ask about emulation of ROMs on these forums. It's not allowed.

Anyway, I got myself a nice shiny Anorith that I am training now... (traded it over to SS that was only up to Pryce).
    Also managed to get Rayquaza on my other SS game.
    :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Playing as a girl in SS , saved in the bridge where it takes you to the Pokemon Center which is near Union Cave . Current Team :

Quilava : Lv.16
    Riolu : Lv.15 ( From my diamond )
    Haunter : Lv.16 ( From my diamond )

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
    Have finished Jhoto and I'm not battling Misty. I might stop gym battles to catch some legs and train up. My team is pretty weak :S
    On her 2nd Pokemon, Lapras.

Typhlosion Lv.50
    Lugia Lv. 45
    Pidgeot L. 48
    Gardevoir Lv. 44 (from Platinum)
    Gloom Lv. 48

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Got all the HG/SS Key Items. ^^ GB Player is awesome!

Umbreon didn't need any help KOing Sabrina's Pokemon. Yey. lol The first time the game froze up on me somehow... probably because I had the Item Finder out and I closed my DS. D':

Now to figure out where Misty is and what Bill's dad wants...

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Bill's dad wants to see some pokes and in exchange he'll give ya stones :)
    And Misty is close to there on the date with some NPC

Do you know which ones

Really? I didn't see anyone else around Bill's dad's house.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    finally managed to defeat those three electrodes after searching the whole rocket base.. xD off to training to beat pryce.

meanwhile, i finally got a sun stone in the bug-catching contest, winning with level 18 weedle, full health w/ paralyzed status. xD then i used it to evolve sunkern to sunflora.. i'll probably won't use it until kanto though. :s

solved all the mystery puzzle on ruins of alph.. but where could i supposed to get the friday lapras? xD i can't find it anywhere in the cave T.T

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    solved all the mystery puzzle on ruins of alph.. but where could i supposed to get the friday lapras? xD i can't find it anywhere in the cave T.T
    Should be here xD
    Johto Journey Journal - Share Your HG/SS Travelling Stories‎

It's serebii's version maybe it'll help ya :D

Do you know which ones
    Lickitung - Everstone
    Staryu - Water Stone
    Vulpix - Fire Stone
    Pichu - Thunder Stone
    At least I hope so xD
    It should be like this :D

Really? I didn't see anyone else around Bill's dad's house.
    On this place (ignore Suicune xD) on the south part of it... but did ya finish Power Plant's event?
    Johto Journey Journal - Share Your HG/SS Travelling Stories‎

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    After a few weeks of not playing Heart Gold (i started playing Diamond again, which i stopped playing a week ago) i decided i will start a new game, this time on Soul Silver, unfortunately i let my sister borrow my Cyclods and she is at her friends house but should be home soon, i will be playing through the game with 4 pokemon (gives more room for hm slaves), i will be adding a fifth pokemon once i reach Blackthorn City), i will have to use pokesav to add in 2 pokemon though (Houndour and Aerodactyl), i will make Houndour level 3 and Aerodactyl Lv20 (to be added when i get near Ecruteak), now to wait for my sister to get home lol

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Deleted my save file......

So, I did the usal, picked Cyndaquil, and got the pokedex and all. Then I started searching for a bird Pokemon. It took me at least 5 mins.

So heres my team now

Cyndaquil (nn Cyndo)♂ Lv9 Serious Nature
    Pidgey (nn Pi Pi)♀ Lv6 Lax Nature

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back