• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Johto Journey Journal - Share Your HG/SS Travelling Stories‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Shiny Umbreon said:
    Rather than creating multiple threads about recent happenings in your game, you can detail us all your stories in Heart Gold and Soul Silver here.

Post about any Pokémon you took time to find or catch, cities and places you have visited so far, trainers or gym leaders you have defeated and so on.

We're looking forward to hearing your stories.

Well, I just think it'd be nice to have one of these for Heart Gold and Soul Silver. ;)

I finally got to see me some legends (The dogs), and got my fourth badge.

(Sorry for lack of info, not much has been happening lately, haha)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Woah... im just taking my time (i havent even gotten past bugsy yet XD) ive got a hoothoot lv10 and a crockonaw lv 18 or 19 (forgot)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I have beaten Chuck so far who i thought was easy to defeat, his primape went down with one or two gust attacks from pidgeotto and his poliwrath took one hit with Flaaffy's thundershock, my Croconaw also evolved into Feraligatr, and my Flaaffy evolved into Ampharos

My Team;

Feraligatr Lv30
    Ampharos Lv30
    Pidgeotto Lv30

Ooka

Years
    There is a thread for this in Metal Generation.

But technically, this isn't a metal generation game. :P (It's a remake of them)

The Doctor said:
    My Team;

Feraligatr Lv30
    Ampharos Lv30
    Pidgeotto Lv30

Weird, we have the same team. XD Except I've got a Gloom, which reminds me, my Oddish just evolved right after beating Whitney, however, I can't find a Leaf Stone anywhere, haha.

Xeo

Years
    On my way to Goldenrod, saved after a trainer and the game froze. xD

Team :
    Lv 18 Croconaw
    Lv 18 Pidgeotto
    Lv 18 Flaaffy

Met up with Soul again at the Day Care. :D

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years

Ok, technically it is, as it says share you 2nd Generation which in this case is HG/SS, unless its called Share your HG/SS stories, but in this case this exact thread is in the metal generation forum. And Seeing as though we aren't talking about the remakes, we are talking about the originals, it has no place here. So I think you should change the name to HAG/SS travelling stories.

Ooka

Years
    Lol, alright, well, I made the mistake of putting 2nd gen in the title, but at the same time, the first post does clearly state, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, and I even bolded it, so sorry you're misunderstanding that. :/ But instead of arguing about it, let's continue with the stories. :D

Last edited:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Lol I think we both did a little misunderstanding, anyway sharing my stories, I got to Cherrygrove after doing the Mr Pokemon egg event then got sick of the Japanese. Im just going to wait for the translation now (someone is doing it in Progressing Hacks).

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    I'm just starting out really, just past getting the PokeGear from mummy.

I also suggest this be stickied, if possible, please.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years

Weird, we have the same team. XD Except I've got a Gloom, which reminds me, my Oddish just evolved right after beating Whitney, however, I can't find a Leaf Stone anywhere, haha.

lol, i'm adding a growlithe to my team when i can catch one, i'm going to look for a fire stone so that it can evolve

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    The gaem keeps crashing and sending me back to the first town. xD I'm gonna have a go at trying to get further than Violet city before it dies >.>

I tried it in No$GBA and DeSmuME.
    In No$GBA, it couldn't even get past the first screen for me.
    In DeSmuME, it was horribly slow running.

I'm NOW running it in IdeaS, which is running very smoothly and I've had no problems so far.

I reached Union Cave before and had no problems whatsoever but I forgot to savestate and I shut down my laptop.
    Starting back up again now.

Ooka

Years
    Sweetness, just encountered Entei for the first time, unfortunately, I had a Wooper in the head of my party just leveling it for fun, so I didn't even get to damage it. XD

I threw an Ultra Ball to try and get lucky, but it didn't even shake once, so I suppose next time I'll try and sleep it with my Gloom, I just hope there is a next time, haha.

(Darn, just realized I could have snapped a screen, I'll make sure to next time)

Last edited:

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years

Well i just arrived in Azelea town
    and ready to battle Bugsy :cer_smile:
    --
    but does anyone think that it was too easy
    to go around in Johto like your just
    in Cherrygrove city then you're just walking around
    then suddenly found Violet city if you guys
    know wat i mean? :cer_smile:​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I really spend too much time in the Pokethlon. D:

I am done with Whitney, and was going to the National Park before I found the Pokethlon.
    ...REALLY NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE...

Edit:
    All I had in mind during the Whitney battle was: "STOOOOPPPPPP SPAMMING WITH ROLLOUT!!!!!!" "Oh, and Milk Drink." *asplodes*

And I didn't know how to deal with the Farfetch'd until I stepped onto the hay things. D:

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Bored trying to get these damn Farfetch'd to their owner! XD Just beat Bugsy and transfered over one of my shiny Roselia from Platinum.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Just beat Whitney using my female Geodude. She try to flinchax me using Stomp, but it didn't work~

Also, a tree just tried to kill me. So I captured it. Later today, I'm going to try and get my Wifi friend code.

Xeo

Years
    At Whitney's gym now.
    Just got the radio app from the quiz.
    I hope I don't get owned by that Milktank the first time though. >_>

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    just been to the safari zone while i had a break from training my Growlithe

i caught Smeargle, Sentret, Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Tauros and a Magnemite, i tried to catch a Mr Mime but they kept running away, back to training Growlithe now (lv19)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back