• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Johto/Kanto in Ruby/Sapphire !?!?!

Years
  • Well, I was surfin on the net, looking for pokemon cheats, when I saw something that said the S.S Tidal can take you to Johto/Kanto when you use the "New Worlds" E-Card or something like that. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks.

Last edited:

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Groudon_Kyogre said:
    Well, I was surfin on the net, looking for pokemon cheats, when I saw something that said the S.S Tidal can take you to Johto/Kanto when you use the "New Worlds" E-Card or something like that. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks.
    Umm what would the point of FRLG be if it was accesable in RuSa?

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Not true. Plus you can get all 386 already exept for Mew, Celebi, and Deoxys.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • What was that bout modifying an area structure with an E card? where is the practicality in that, and how would you explain that ingame? Earthquake? Tidal Wave? Magic? :\

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    wow..where did you get this rumor i cant beleive that you fell to that

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm saying going to Johto and Kanto in RuSa is a rumor, not the area-shift cards.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • *Fake rumour alert goes on superhypermega mode*

I think that should express my opinion on the concept of going to Johto in RuSa

Back