• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto Legends - The Second Generation

which of these things should stay? [you may select more than one option]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    Sorry for inactivity! My explanation: SCHOOLWORK.

Anyway, hello new members! Hope you have a splendid time here!

Bayleef is a cool Pokémon, I used it in my secondmost recent playthrough of Crystal. And it rocked pretty good!

@Sector Revenge and Mentalii: HOW DARE YOU PUT UMBREON UNDER ESPEON!!!!1!1!11!!1!!!!

No JK xD. But in all seriousness that wasn't even funny...

I should go back to my cave now...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I liked Bayleef the most among the three (Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium). It looked pretty good, unlike those two epic dinosaurs. :)

Umbreon is the better of the two for me. Epic wall, whereas Espeon will be overlooked and overshadowed by all of the Psychic types if not for Magic Bounce.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Out of Bayleef's evolutionary line, Bayleef was the one I disliked the most. It wasn't its performance in battle I disliked, as I never actually chose it, however I didn't like its design at all. I don't like how the few leaves it has makes it seem so naked, where as with Chikorita it seems more natural, and with Meganium it isn't as evident. I did really like Meganium's design though, it just appealed very much to me, especially with those colourful flowers n_n

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Sorry for inactivity! My explanation: SCHOOLWORK.

Anyway, hello new members! Hope you have a splendid time here!

Bayleef is a cool Pokémon, I used it in my secondmost recent playthrough of Crystal. And it rocked pretty good!

@Sector Revenge and Mentalii: HOW DARE YOU PUT UMBREON UNDER ESPEON!!!!1!1!11!!1!!!!

No JK xD. But in all seriousness that wasn't even funny...

I should go back to my cave now...
    Haha I've always loved/used Espeon since the introduction to 2nd Generation. I grew onto Umbreon throughout the years and started using him with Leafeon in Generation 4. So Umbreon is now easily my 5th favorite on the list. xD Not trying to make him look bad, but he's a beast to take so many hits too!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Sorry for being inactive lately, my excuse is school as well ( ̄ー ̄)
    But omigod i love bayleaf, as well as chikorita and meganium! Thanks ikaros, again lol

Years
    Out of the lot Bayleef is the best looking, Meganium and Chikorita seem to girly for me, not saying that it's a bad thing but it's kind or like a more female based Pokemon and the chances of getting a male is rather high. Best thing about Chikorita line is that it learns Razor Leaf nice and early.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Out of the lot Bayleef is the best looking, Meganium and Chikorita seem to girly for me, not saying that it's a bad thing but it's kind or like a more female based Pokemon and the chances of getting a male is rather high. Best thing about Chikorita line is that it learns Razor Leaf nice and early.

Which is not that good considering you face off with flying-type leader.

Years
    On the rare occasion i start with Chikorita i just tackle Falkner to death :P

I mean compared to Bulbasaur and such, It doesn't learn Razor leaf til later one and your stuck with poopy Vine Whip for how ever long.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Name: Xeberos
    What would you like others to call you: Xebby
    Partner Pokémon: Typhlosion and Umbreon
    Favourite Gen II Pokémon: Typhlosion and Umbreon
    Reason for joining: 2nd generation introduced many cool new Pokémon and whole new beautiful island and story. What else can I say - "It's a whole new world we live in."

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Name: Xeberos
    What would you like others to call you: Xebby
    Partner Pokémon: Typhlosion and Umbreon
    Favourite Gen II Pokémon: Typhlosion and Umbreon
    Reason for joining: 2nd generation introduced many cool new Pokémon and whole new beautiful island and story.
    Welcome Xeberos!

Weren't you suppose to say something to prove that you've read the main post? :O

Tackle is a really unreliable move to use against Falkner.
    When is Tackle ever a reliable attack? LOL

Last edited:

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hiya everyone!

Name: Hydro Pumper
    What you would like others to call you: Hydro
    Partner Pokémon: Kingdra
    Favourite Gen II Pokémon: Kingdra
    Reason For Joining:I love Johto! I feel at home in the Pokemon world when I am watching the Johto saga of the anime, and playing the Johto-themed games.

"it's a whole new world we live in" -> good quote ;3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I'd train other pokemon or trade a local bellsprout for the onix from the boy in one of the houses, to battle against Fawkner. Rocky proved to be a powerhouse, especially now as my level 57 steelix. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    I could never be bothered to train rocky up. I knew i would barely use it so i didn't bother much. I always have the second evolution by Fawkner and 3rd evolution by Whitney

Years
    Rocky can die!!!
    haha

I got rocky several times but never trained it. I really couldn't be bothered looking for Bellsprout in G/S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back