• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto photo finish

How did you like the battle?

• Total voters

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
  • How did you like this ep? And are you glad or dissappointed that Ash lost?

I loved this episode, and I am sooo glad that Harrison beat Ash. Harrison deserved to win, I wish he won all the way though

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    It was okay... Though at the end, there's that commercial where we hear Masato's voice :classic:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • It was a real good episode

Im not dissapointed that Ash lost
    He did way better than at the Indigo Tournament

His time will come to win

I have a feeling that he will dominate in the Houen tourney(Ive seen most of it so far^^)

He has 3 new Pokemon that battle strong(Corpish, Treeko, Taillow)

Gary was real nice in this episode

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2004
    I know Harrison is a better trainer, but I wanted ash to win, Sapphire told me that Harrison won, and I was like 'so does that mean he'll win hoenn's? cause he lost at indigo, won at orange islands, then lost again at johto.'

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh, I loved this episode! *_* I'm glad that Harrison won, since Ash needed to be calmed down after beating Gary. I hope he wins in the Hoenn League though. ^_^

The only disapointment was seeing Gary leave, most likely for good... T-T *goes off to hunt Gary's Japanese voice actor and kick his butt until he decides to finally take his old job back*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *gets out a calculator* since Ash came in 16th at the Indigo League and came in 8th at the Johto League, he should come in at 4th in the Hoenn League! so in like 3 seasons he should win! ^_^;

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol maybe should not have read this thread as here in England we just got the Ash V Jackson episode today. Though to be totally honest it seems to be exactly as I predicted (just gotta see how it happens! (looking forward to Ash V Gary next Sunday, can't understand Gary's sudden change of attitude in todays episode). To be totally honest I knew from the moment I saw Harrison that he was stronger than Ash. Seeing his Blaziken was so cool on the Sneasle episode (wonders [but quietly knows] if he'll use it). Though it is kinda frustrating that Ash can get to finals and win so many other mini tournaments (erm missing out odd one like Whirl cup) but can't make it to the semi finals in any league tournament (lol orange cup didn't have these so I'm safe in saying so, besides that was a weird league). I hope that i live to see the day Ash finally makes it ;) Though it would be really depressing (thinks about DBGT ending *sniff*) as it's my fave anime. lol fave everything ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah! *imagines Gary in every single episode* That'd be like a dream. >.> I've got to figure out his ex-Japanese voice actor's address so I can start sending anthr- I mean, lots of hateful letters. o.o;

:P JK...

Hitaro

Webamster of Slateport!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2004
    Ash actualy placed sixth and Harrison placed fourth

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • I thought the episode was good, a nice ending to the Silver Conference. I kinda figured Ash would lose, since there didn't seem to be enough episodes left for him to go all the way.
    Oh, and you can't really give Ash and Harrison exact ratings in an elimination tournament like this. Ash placed in the top 8 and Harrison in the top 4. (Not 6th and 4th).

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Yeah! *imagines Gary in every single episode* That'd be like a dream. >.> I've got to figure out his ex-Japanese voice actor's address so I can start sending anthr- I mean, lots of hateful letters. o.o;

:P JK...
    It would be even more cool if Harrison, Gary, and Ash traveled together. I highly doubt it'll happen though

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *faints trying to imagine that* That'd be awesome... Like a new season, after the Hoenn region! Brock, Masato, May/Haruka, and any others would leave, and both of our characters could replace them. *_* I've really got to start sending in suggestive letters to the Pok?mon companies...

Ooh! And they could add Vito Winstrate, ahahaha. ^_^; I saw his Anime pic and he's cuuuuttteee!!!

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    Kayleigh said:
    I'm glad that Harrison won, since Ash needed to be calmed down after beating Gary.

I was thinkin the same thing. Ash has a big head... I think beating team rocket so much got to him :laugh:

Back