• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Johto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I don't know if this has been discussed a lot. But I'm sure that some people already know about this. In the games coding, there are a lot of places that a Pokemon can be received from, such as Kanto and Hoenn. However, in the coding it can say received from Johto. Does anybody think this could be for a GS Remake. Obviously you can't Pal Park from Gold/Silver. So I was just wondering why this would be in there.

---------------------------
    In the coding for PokeSav:

Sinnoh (Diamond)
    Sinnoh (Pearl)
    Hoenn (Ruby)
    Hoenn (Sapphire)
    Hoenn (Emerald)
    Kanto (Fire Red)
    Kanto (Leaf Green)
    Orre (XD/Colloseum)
    Johto (Gold)
    Johto (Silver)

NOTE: This isn't a GS remake discussion thread, I know there are a million of them. I was just pointing out the fact that Johto is programmed into the coding.

Last edited:

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Wasn't there already a topic about this? Must have been buried under all the new ones....anyway, it's already been discussed. It's possible they may have a game with Johto in it, but it's way too early to say. After all, they only just released D/P a year ago, and D/P are the first games of the 4th Generation.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I know people have been discussing GS Remakes, I just wanted to point out the fact that Johto was in the coding, that's all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back