• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto's New League OOC

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want B/W too ;;;;;______;;;

Well, I'd happily make her lose a very important battle~ She'd probably learn even more from that. But I don't want to drag out Violet more than I already have xD

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
    Holy snap; 54F at 10:50 is amazing. It probably wasn't a whole month ago that we were -10F. Sooooo warm. The birds are pleased, as well. And the smell! I'd missed that.

Still have to wait to go swimming, though. The couch I'm on is on a snow-bank. For now.

-----------------

Anyway...
    I was sort of wondering about the next chapter. I'm not exactly in a rush, and I haven't even started planning. I just thought it worth asking about. Namely, if you had any thoughts on it.

Hope it didn't go up when I wasn't paying attention.

Last edited:

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
    Right, the next chapter. Well I was hoping a few more people would have gotten through this one but it feels unfair for you to hold you back so I'll get the next post up today or tomorrow.

As for the weather it's been spring-time here too 8D It's so nice to be able to just drop yourself on a chair outside and soak in the sun without needing tons of layers to keep warm!

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I'm in the planning stages of Cooper v the Monk :D Just so you know.

It's supposed to be Spring here, but someone forgot to mention that to the temperature ¬.¬

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
    Hmm.... Feels a bit late, now, but if I'm the only one, there's no need to put excess effort into writing.

I'll just finish off the Black Company, and maybe do a bit more Red Dead. Got back into that this past weekend. Some Englishman badmouthing me, and Americans in general. There was much profanity, which this place is not suitable for repeating. Just 'cause I regained a half-decent feel for the game, and encouraged a full posse to attack him... and got a twelve kill streak... and called his accent colorful.... I just don't think it qualified for the spew of genitalia-related insults. Or playing my accent off as "talking Turkish", which I find oddly specific.

You know, I don't think I like using a mic. for PvP.

Well... there's that rant.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, I've been contemplating this but... I think I have to quit this RP, or at least be put on hiatus for a while.

So much is going on now so I can't find energy or time to sit down and write up a decent post for this. I want to make more great posts (yeah, I actually like my own posts so far ^^) and that means I have to think them through beforehand. But I can't really now.

I signed up for another chaptered RP as well, but I think I might have to quit that too. That's the way it is, but maybe I'll try to jump in again when (IF) things calm down :/

I'm sorry, Doc. But I hope someone will fill up the spot! Maybe give them a Sneasel and... then if I jump in again (if you'd let me) it wouldn't be the same pokémon since Parade is shiny :3

So, well, bye for now.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Derp, just dropping in to say I'm not dead. Just busy, as always. I always sign up for these things when I'm not doing anything, then suddenly WHAM I have a life.

My writing block isn't helping either. But I'll think of something. I don't want to drop out. D:
    This applies for me too.

Also, do you have to win the battle against the elder? (if you choose to have one)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    People leaving makes me sad :( Oh well, my next post is half written :D So keep checking back ^^

mathewsggm

super saiyan
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Name: Cameron mathews
    Appearance: Cameron has a red t-shirt black jeans with flames and a cap that said pokemon rocks.

Personality: cameron is brave calm and cool
    History: Cameron lived in new bark town dreamed to be a pokemon trainer he wanted to be a trainer. a trainer visted his school with a combee then he wanted a combee as a pokemon.
    Starter:combee

Back