• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto's Worldwide Trade SHOP

Years
  • i'll give you blaziken level 100 and chimchar for Porygon-Z,Weavile,Magnezone and eevee

the eevee is perfectly fine. magnezone...I can manage. porygon-z and weavile though are a different story; I could get you porygon and sneasel but I have limited items...

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I'm really interested in your three events, will you mind to go to take a look at my thread to see if something interested you?

I'm really interested in your three events. Would you mind to go to my thread to see if anything you like in there?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm really interested in your three events, will you mind to go to take a look at my thread to see if something interested you?

I'm really interested in your three events. Would you mind to go to my thread to see if anything you like in there?

cool, thanks for the darkrai, arceus, and miloltic you gave for my shaymin, raikou, and entei (events for events)

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I'll trade you my Lv.100 Legit Shiny EV'd Gallade (Sorry, I dont remember the EVs :( )
    for your Alamos Darkrai.
    If not, I'm sure I can find another pokemon to go along with that Gallade in the trade like any of the Crown Dogs (ALL UT) or a GameStp Pichu (UT)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • sorry but i have an Elekid now :( but i do have about 20 Lv.1 Beldum and im really want a Rampardos (would like Japanese)

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Hi, I can give you 12 pokes that you don't have. Perhaps, in return you could give me a shiny Tentacool; I found one, but I traded it 8 years ago to a "friend"

Years
  • greg0915- thanks for the beldum, enjoy the phanpy

pokeheart- trade burmy, budew, and heart scale for combusken, hitmonlee, and 2 red shards was good. cheers!

Last edited:
    Back