• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Join now and get the chance to win $1,000,000!"

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    What's your favorite game show?
    Have you ever gotten to join a game show?
    If yes, did you won? If no have you ever tried?

My favorite game show would be "Deal or No Deal". It looks like a fun game to play.
    I never really did joined a game show, but a game show on our school I have joined.
    I don't think I'll try joining a game show anytime soon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I also like Deal or No Deal. I always feel the suspense whenever one of the girls opens up a briefcase, to see if the high amount is in it.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Deal or no Deal could last 5 minutes, and still show the same amount of gameplay as it currently does.

My favorite is either Jeopardy, or Wheel of Fortune.

Years
  • I don't like deal or no deal. There is no skill to the game and they make it out to be like you need it.

I don't really watch any game shows except total wipeout, because it is pure comedy.

Years
  • I don't really watch any game shows, maybe Jeopardy when I am bored.

I never was on a game show before, and probably will never be. I definitely would not win lol.

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    My favorite gameshow would have to be Jeopardy, I like hearing the people answer complicated questions, it amazes me.

I've never been on a gameshow, and I don't really want to :\

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Does Ninja Warrior count? It's light years ahead of the rest if so. lol

Wait, light years measure distance, not time! :O

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't watch too many game shows but I'd have to say Jeopardy is the best, as I did have stretches where I watched it way back when.

But my brother is obsessed with The Price is Right xD He even bought the Wii video game version of it.

Years
  • What's your favorite game show?
    Probably Sale of the Century, back when it was on. It's similar to Jeopardy I guess but Jeopardy's from America so I don't really watch it much. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is good as well, but I don't like the newer version of it (The Hot Seat) as much.

Have you ever gotten to join a game show? If yes, did you win? If no have you ever tried?
    No, I'm not eighteen yet, that's the limit for most game shows over here. So I've never tried either. But I'd like to go on a game show where you don't have to act much (ie. not Deal or No Deal because I'm not going to sacrifice my dignity like all the contestants on that show), and if I win a decent amount then use it to start investing in real estate (something I'd like to do but won't have the money for).

Back