• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JOIN THE DARK SIDE! (because we have cookies!)

Years
THE POWER OF DARKNESS!

205042_10150559969800608_856960607_18185137_851817_n.jpg

supermf.jpg

Overview

Darkness. It exists in each and every one of us. The purpose of this club is for me to create an army of Darkness to rule the world! to talk about a certain area of Darkness. Because the concept of Darkness is quite arbitrary, the potential range of discussion can be quite broad. However, the intention of this club is to focus on aspects of Darkness relating to movies, games or music. Potential examples are listed below;
  • Movie character: Darth Vader
  • Gaming character: Terra (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep)
  • Music band: Disturbed
The laws of Darkness

I'm a pretty laid back person, so as long as you obey PC's rules, we shouldn't have any problems.

Sell your soul to the Darkness

Below is a sign up form if you have interest in joining this club. It is not mandatory to fill in but feel free to do so.
  • Username:
  • Favourite Darkness quote:
  • Contact details:
Here is an example.
  • Username: Drakow
  • Favourite Darkness quote: No matter how fast Light may travel, at the end of its journey, Darkness is what awaits.
  • Contact details: [email protected]

I don't have any cookies . . .

. . . But I do have some Darkness badges which you can opt to use if you wish to do so. At request, it might be possible to get some more made.

Spoiler:

Army of Darkness

List of members:
Spoiler:

INB4 No one joins V____V

Last edited:

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
Years
I would like to enlist in the Army of Darkness. I'm only in it for the cookies.

Username: NamelessGuy
Favorite Darkness Quote: "An increase in light gives an increase in darkness."

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Emm sure.

• Username: Is it REALLY that hard to read?.... fine, NurseBarbra
  • Favourite Darkness quote: The entire shadow teddie speech mentioned below.
  • Contact details: Msn icon up there. Clicky clicky.
I shall join For one reason. SHADOW TEDDIE.

Years
Welcome you two and thanks for joining. I will be away on a training camp for the weekend and will not have internet access during this time. Before I leave, I would like to open up a topic of discussion to get things rolling a little and perhaps, this will help inspire other members to join. So let me ask you this;

What is your favourite aspect of Darkness? Is it a particular band or a song, could it perhaps be a certain character from a game / movie?

I will give my answer at a later time.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Not really joining, but I wanted to do:

Favourite Darkness quote:
'Oh, it's you! It has been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead! You know, after you murdered me! Ok, we both have said a lot of things that you are going to regret but i think that we can put our differences behind us, for science, you MONSTER!' (GLaDOS; Portal 2)

I know its not really darkness related, but it is more about an evil character and the darkness of that character. Portal fans understand.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
I'd like to join.
Username: Zegan (when i get around to changing it.)
Favourite Darkness quote: Life....Dreams....Hope....Where do they come from? and where do they go? Such meaningless things...I SHALL DESTORY THEM ALL! (Kefka, Final fantasy 6)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Favourite Darkness quote:
'Oh, it's you! It has been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead! You know, after you murdered me! Ok, we both have said a lot of things that you are going to regret but i think that we can put our differences behind us, for science, you MONSTER!' (GLaDOS; Portal 2)
Not a darkness quote really..... More of a hatred fueled slow burn at making you feel guilty. /thanksforplayingbutyoudidn'twin.

Quote: HEY BOYS AND GIRLS! ITS SHADOW TEDDIES EXISTENTIAL KID'S KORNER! ... The word of the day is ... "FUTILE" , As in, Your FUTILE Existance Has NO meaning. Now all together~ ♫ Your Futile Existance has no meeeeaaannn-iiinnnggg~

marcc5m

what
Years
Username: Fireworks
Favourite Darkness quote: "I can't see!"
Contact details: My profile?

My favourite thing about darkness is how you can't see anything, which is very frustrating and annoying.

Years
^Only the weak lose sight of what is truly important. True masters of Darkness retain clarity and comprehension of all.

"My goals exist only in the Darkness" - Sasuke Uchiha.

"We are all born from the depths of Darkness" - Master Xehenort.

Back