• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the Lakeland City Gym Group: Re-opened

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    No I think that every memeber of this group should strive to have the strongest team they can have. And all the other members are hear to help. Eventually, I hope that all members can have teams that can be competitive in the wi-fi tourneys so that this group can bring home the gold more times than not :-)
    Let me know if you need help Purfugly.

Pokemon Master Beaver

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    No I think that every memeber of this group should strive to have the strongest team they can have. And all the other members are hear to help. Eventually, I hope that all members can have teams that can be competitive in the wi-fi tourneys so that this group can bring home the gold more times than not :-)
    Let me know if you need help Purfugly.

Pokemon Master Beaver

I need SERIOUS help. I'd like to have a UU Johto team, but I really don't have many ideas. Octillery, Xatu, and Magcargo are what I've thought of so far.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Just an idea for a competitive All Johto Team:

Special Sweepers:
    Typlosion - Fire
    Espeon - Psychic
    Kingdra - Dragon/Water

Physical Sweepers:
    Scizor - Bug/Steel
    Tyranitar - Dark/Rock
    Crobat - Poison/Flying

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Just an idea for a competitive All Johto Team:

Special Sweepers:
    Typlosion - Fire
    Espeon - Psychic
    Kingdra - Dragon/Water

Physical Sweepers:
    Scizor - Bug/Steel
    Tyranitar - Dark/Rock
    Crobat - Poison/Flying

It's also a UU team, I'm thinking about Sudowoodo and Hitmontop, but I'm not if they're UU. I'm also thinking about Ampharos, if it is UU.

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
  • Just an idea for a competitive All Johto Team:

Special Sweepers:
    Typlosion - Fire
    Espeon - Psychic
    Kingdra - Dragon/Water

Physical Sweepers:
    Scizor - Bug/Steel
    Tyranitar - Dark/Rock
    Crobat - Poison/Flying

I could do the special sweepers, since I've a Typlosion and a kick-ass Espeon. I could fill something else in for Kingdra though.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Lol that was just an idea for an all johto team . . . no need for that to actually happen. In this group I would like each person to pick the team he or she would love to use and then everyone here will help them train that group to their full potential.

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
  • Oh right, thats rather confusing...

So a person picks a team, then we all train each Pokemon to their highest and combine them?

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    LOL . . . no all I meant is you pick a team and train them yourselves. However, if you need help with breeding, ev training, leveling, moves, evolving, ect., then ask the group and we will help.

Back