• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the Lakeland City Gym Group: Re-opened

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    hey um, i gots a question. do any of you enter the pc pokemon league, cuz i did and i checked the registration and there still one gym short an i was thinkin maybe we could ask to be that gym?

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Hey

hey can i join this gym please it sounds really good

Welcome to the gym, have fun and hope you get and give all the help you can.

hey um, i gots a question. do any of you enter the pc pokemon league, cuz i did and i checked the registration and there still one gym short an i was thinkin maybe we could ask to be that gym?

I don't currently have a specific type so I doubt we could apply . . . .

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
    ..........no ones posted here in a while

soooooooooo, hows everybody been doin?

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
    Hello, I was just wondering if this gym is still recruiting, if so, I would like to join. I'm rather new to WiFi so I don't really know how to use it. Later! ^_^

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Sorry guys I was away on vacation for Labor Day/My Birthday . . . . but I am back now!!!

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
    Thank you Shadow.

I was looking at ... the Gym Leader's rules and battle records and it hit me, My Pokemon are way to low in level. So, I guess I wont make the cut. If you guys are wondering about my team, my team so far has 5 Pokemon. Strongest is at Level 78, weakest at Level 56.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    hola peoples I'm back from vacation. Yeah I went to florida and my family stopped in lakeland florida so that was ironic wan't it

anyway just finished ev training some guys if u want to battle to test em out..

Last edited:

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Nice

hola peoples I'm back from vacation. Yeah I went to florida and my family stopped in lakeland florida so that was ironic wan't it

anyway just finished ev training some guys if u want to battle to test em out..

That's not my Lakeland . . . . . but still very nice

Xairmo

Years
    are there any upcoming events here? cuz no one post that often like they used to and i miss it D=

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    Wow. You disappear for a few weeks and the whole thing is abandoned. Well, let me start a topic:

Toys R' Us is having a Manaphy giveaway next Saturday. Who's going to get one?

Back