• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the Rebellion! ♜ The Hunger Games Fan Club

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Yay! I was wondering what happened to this club.
What reaction would you have if you were picked from the Reaping?

I would be socked. And I would be surprised as well. But I would have to deal with it and go for my district.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

As an emotional person myself, I would start bottling up my emotions and walk on the aisle heading towards the stage. I would walk as if I wasn't even told I would participate, but just keeping a straight, serious face until reaching the door inside the chamber, where I can unlock those emotions out of the bottle and cry my heart out. It's the matter of process where you have to cry in order to accept your upcoming death.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

If I was picked at the Reaping, I would be shocked and terrified to move. I guess, when you get picked at the Reaping, you should accept your imminent death.

And another new topic!

If you were to be the next President of Panem, after Snow, what will be your actions after the Rebellion?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
CATCHING FIRE IS OUT ON DVD. Anyone planning on buying it/renting it/payperviewing it?

If you were to be the next President of Panem, after Snow, what will be your actions after the Rebellion?

I guess...before the entrance of President Alma Coin? Easily I would have prevented the whole rebellion by making an effort to restore peace with every district, making sure that the two tributes winning the games should not happen again.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
^ I already bought it on DVD.

I really don't know. Probably make peace in the districts again and make sure no more rebellions and 2+ winners of the games never happen again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That was exactly what I was thinking as well. The concept of two winners winning the games seemed unfair and that would have prevented the rebellion completely. Yeah, Katniss and Peeta are the two winners, but they'll go into history as becoming the first district to have two winners.

Just found out that Mockingjay Part 1 will be released two days after my 24th birthday. Exciiiiiited. <3 So many rumors are going around in regards to the release date of the movie trailer. Some are saying that it'll be part of the MTV Movie Awards, like how Catching Fire's trailer was released. Some others are saying that it'll be attached to the Divergent Movie, which is coming in theaters this weekend. So, who knows? [link]

Back