• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joined a few days ago finally making this thread

notecard

please kill me
Years
  • hey fellas

This thread is a little late considering I joined a few days ago and I've already made some posts, but I'm new here anyways so I decided to make this thread among the ocean of other threads like this. I'm probably going to focus on rom hacking or general discussion here, it could go either way but I'm finding myself to be more active on the discord than on the actual forums.

so hello

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Think I already talked to you in Discord a bit, but hello, welcome! I didn't realize you were new :) I look forward to seeing some ROM Hacks by you in the future and you have my vote for prettiest profile if that contest ever gets created <3

Back