• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jokes and Puns

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I Love jokes, wether there brilliant, awful, rude, cringe worthy or just a play on words and especially if there Pokemon themed. Everyone needs something to laugh at even if there the only one to find it funny, for example my sister when she was 9 or 10 would laugh until she cried at the word 'pudding' we still don't know why but apparently it was hilarious.

So my request is share your favourite Joke, just one or a few you found funny recently, one that's so bad it's good, a pun, play on word or a slightly clever joke, anything is acceptable because humour is subjective.

I'll put a few of mine up first

30How do you get Pikachu on a bus?
    You poke Im on.

30G N A B

That's bang out of order

30You would think that if you pulled off a snails she'll it would move faster.
    I tried it, but they seem to be more sluggish

30Some one keeps adding soil to my allotment over night. It's an absolute mystery as to why though.

The plot thickens.

30I have an evil master plan;

I'm going to drill a hole through the Moon and thread a massive piece of string through it.
    Then I will finally be able to conker the world.

(Do countries other than England play conkers/Kingers with horse chestnuts?)

30I know there aweful but they made me laugh at the time, please share yours too.

Years
    As a natural comedian myself, I love jokes and puns. I feel like the internet is full of them and I always love to just crack up at stuff most people wouldn't even expect to be funny.

Years
    How have Ben and Keiran not seen this yet? I guess I'm going to have to link it to them so insanity can ensue.

Anyway, I love humour when it is actually funny. A failed joke leaves me feeling dead inside... especially if it is mine. I don't have a favourite joke though and if I did I probably couldn't post it on PC xD

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    How have Ben and Keiran not seen this yet? I guess I'm going to have to link it to them so insanity can ensue.

Anyway, I love humour when it is actually funny. A failed joke leaves me feeling dead inside... especially if it is mine. I don't have a favourite joke though and if I did I probably couldn't post it on PC xD

My uncle in the king of bad jokes, and for some reason he just loves to tell them even when we beg him to stop because it's physically painful. I have to say I love rude jokes, there brilliant and the ruder the better.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    It can't be that bad........ That sounds too much like something you'd say befor you die horribly, like 'what does this button do' and 'I'm sure they don't bite'

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Jokes and Puns

and now we see what happens when ben and kieran begin to post

Back