• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JollyRancher's Candy Shop!

Do you like Jolly Rancher's?

• Yes! Why wouldn't I?

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Sorta. ..

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No way, they suck. .

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I liek Mudkipz :3

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Lol, so Umbreon ended up sweeping his team xD I won, so clone please Gokotsu xD

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Thanks for the trade Gokotsu xD The Hippowdon helped me win xD Roared a few pokes before I faced a Cradily, so I had to switch xD

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Jolly- Glad to hear it. Let me know if you are looking for certain EV trained pokemon. I might have them and/or might get motivated to go EV one

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Do you have platinum? If so, I need you to Ev a poke for me. Your very first Shiny Ev'ed xD

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Jolly- Well what exactly do you need EV? I might be able to do it and my friend has platnium and has access to the move tutors

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Jolly- That's actually very easy to EV. I could get that down in about an hour. I'd just have to speak to my friend about the move tutoring since he doesn't have an AR and would actually have to go collect the shards

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Okay then, I will be back in an hour xD Go online for the Jirachi please.

Back