• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JollyRancher's Candy Shop!

Do you like Jolly Rancher's?

• Yes! Why wouldn't I?

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Sorta. ..

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No way, they suck. .

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I liek Mudkipz :3

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Haha, well I just wanted to remind you, since other people forget to give clones sometimes :]

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I will trade with you right now, since Kayla isnt replying and I need my clones. .. 2 of Squirtle please :] I will wait online

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Ok you caught me just in time, I was gonna edit my post and say it was boring on here now and I was going to go play NFS but I'll be there in just a few seconds.

Don't forget to bring 3 traders with you, it will only take me like 30 seconds to clone these for you.

Last edited:

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    It seems I have excellent timing :]

Yes, I know from experience that you clone fast :) I have already brought some throw aways when I posted I was online

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I'm coming in now, I went in and then remembered I didn't have you registered yet, we've talked so much about it, I just figured you were already in there.
    Use the pearl fc if you didn't already know that.

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Since you gave me 3 Squirtle, I will give you like, An Eved Blastoise and an Eved Wartortle :) Would you like that? I think I will have enough time to level them both to 100 and get it Eved. 252 Spe, 252 Sp Att, 6 def? I did something to BABE while you werent looking :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Ok, I will ignore that, but if you need any of these pokes back, let me know now, cause I don't need them and will realease them once you say yay or nay??

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Uhhh. .. You didnt fall for it :] Well I dont need those pokes anymore, so release away. Thanks again RNC :]

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Oh! LOL! I just checked your post! I thought it said WCS. Hahah! My VGC is Somewhat vain :|

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Ok, then, I won't need that TRU dragonite back, you can have it, I already have the milotic you gave me, with the same date and every thing, so just keep it and don't worry about it then.

Back