• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon*'s Trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    You're giving me the Gamestop Raikou, Gamestop Entei, and Gamestop Suicune. I'm giving you a poketopia magmortar, shiny absol, and gamestop deoxys.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    yes, I'll be on. fffiiiiilllllleeeeerrrr,

do you have my fc? fffffiiiiiillllllleeeeeeerrrrrr.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Jolteon I am terribly sorry for the hacked Pokemon. I didn't know. I will gladly trade back but is there anything else you would consider for Darkrai? That was the only Pokemon that said it's from the mining museum that I have, the rest are caught and trained by me or events.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Well I got at least 1 starter from every region lvl 80+ with at least 1 EV'd stat. For events I got Shiny Entei, Suicune, Jirachi Wishmaker, & Pikachu colored Pichu. I got a shiny Banette that's BT because I evolved it. I also got every single legendary from every game which are UT or BT ( including GBA games like FR and Emerald ). If you ask for a starter the easiest one's to give would be the sinnoh starters, all are 80+ but I would like it if you could clone them and send it back in return. If you ask for the Pikachu colored Pichu I would also like to receive it back after you clone it. If you ask for the Entei, Suicune, Banette, Jirachi, or any of the legendaries you can keep them. If you're not interested in any of those I'll give Darkrai back.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Are the starters shiny, if not then jirachi will do :D

Nah, they're regular. But alright, Jarachi it is! Wanna trade now?
    Btw, anything out of the list I mentioned that you're willing to trade your shiny Salamence for?

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    HEY, sorry i accidentally deleted it when i was cloning salamence...but ill still trade salamence for jirachi

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    HEY, sorry i accidentally deleted it when i was cloning salamence...but ill still trade salamence for jirachi

Woops didn't see the newest message and traded you Banette -.-
    O well if you're happy with it, it's cool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back