• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon*'s Trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Can I trade a GAMESTP Shiny Suicune and GAMESTP Shiny Entei for Latias and Latios?

GAMESTP Shiny Entei - Adament nature - IV's 84/61/55/53/69
    GAMESTP Shiny Suicune - Relaxed nature - IV's 54/86/67/77/53

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    so can you please not trade it or post it for trade it took alot of woork to get an ev with no power items or pokevirous

iKrm.

Bleh
    Years
  • Ok can i have the geneticways chimchar,bulbasaur and treecko and a ancientlords bagon for the 4 pokes you want from my thread?

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Ok can i have the geneticways chimchar,bulbasaur and treecko and a ancientlords bagon for the 4 pokes you want from my thread?
    I posted on your thread that i dont need the gamestop celebi...i might later but not now. So choose three

treecko0

Carpe Diem
    Years
  • Jolteon*'s Trade Center

Chehero's WIN2011 Celebi UT (Sassy): 12 / 23 / 11 / 9 / 15 / 2

for the Drapion that you just checked

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Hello again Jolteon

I saw that you realized that the Darkrai you sent me was a hacked and are willing to refund it but I'm ok with it, I don't want anything in return except a clone of the Banette I gave you for the EV Salamence. I ask for 1 because I just noticed that all you like to do is keep a clone of a poke and then you send it back and because my brother is mad that I lost his shiny Banette. Do you think you can give me a clone of it & if you can what poke do I send in return? Whatever poke or its something specific that I need to send?

Thanks in advance :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back