• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon.'s trade thread.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Alright then. :U

You might want to VM/PM me then, just because I don't know when we'll be online at the same time again.

Years
    I'm interested in trading for that Sneasel, or for an Eevee (can never have too many of those little guys!). The Eevee is preferably one with a nature that doesn't take away from any of the following stats: Special Defense, Special Attack, and Speed, and has a nature and a personality that combine to boost one or more of these stats. I'll get my FC online later. A little busy at the moment.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Alright then. I'll have to do a little research to check on that. xDD

Sneasel, I'm still working on. Hopefully by the end of today I'll be able to breed them. Currently, my smeargle knows Ice Shard and Ice Punch. I will possibly put Pursuit and a TM attack on them too.

Years
    I probably have some Heart Scales in my Pearl version... let me know if there's a particular Pokemon you're looking for and I'll see if either my brother or myself has a non-hacked version.

EDIT: My Pearl FC: 0774 9478 6547

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    i can give you a power item of your choice or a heart scale for one of your male eevees with the egg moves wish and SB. :3

also, can you please tell me where you got those awesome walking sprites?!

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    I don't know their IVs, but I can do a wifi battle if you're up for it.
    @ someone's getting me that already, so no thanks. :3

Back