• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jon3500Chinatown's Event/Shiny Thread

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2013
    Can I get an event singing Pikachu?
    I can offer snarl zorua, any of the movie 2011 pokemon (Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Celebi), Ash's Pikachu, Pikachu-colored pichu or the draco meteor jirachi.
    if none of that's good, i can offer any pokemon non-legendary with 31 ivs in two stats with requested nature.

Last edited:

CrashSG32

PI...KA...CHUUUUUUU!!!!!! !!!!
    Years
    Jon3500Chinatown said:
    Ash's Pikachu
    I've been trying to get one of these for a while. What would you want for it?
    I can give you any Japanese Sinnoh pokemon, including some legendary legit Jap pokemon and some not legit Jap pokemon. Oh, and I'd rather not have a clone. Pretty please?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Could you get me?

Axew Shiny (If possible)
    Ability: mold breaker
    Nature: Jolly (IV trained)
    With Iron Tail (egg move)

PM me if you can help?

CrashSG32

PI...KA...CHUUUUUUU!!!!!! !!!!
    Years
    Still wanting that Ash's Pikachu...

I'm willing to trade my Shiny Charizard for it... would you be interested?

I've been trying to track down an Ash's Pikachu for ages... I want one so bad I'm starting to offer my good pokemon! :3

Please?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    Ok so if i can get at least the manaphy and ash`pikachu.I also kinda want the flying pikachu i have the win celebi and i have all legendary pokemon but mew.

Back