• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jonkane is back and I'm sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    So I should probably start this thread by stating my apologies for letting a lot of you down with my work on the 870 patch, in March of 2015 I started working at a warehouse (which I shall not name) work on the project slowed down but I still aimed to finish the patch, as the year past I decided I wouldn't update the forum and instead post the completed download when it was finished.

This changed however as the patch was about 70% completed and stable I thought it was a fantastic idea to disrgard a load of health and safety rules at work, the result; a fractured wrist and a broken leg. Not something you want during christmas time. After a few months in A&E and time at home I was able to return to work to be shortly fired for my actions, as of a few weeks ago I checked on the forums thinking that everyone had forgotten about the patch I had being working.
    I was shocked to see that a lot of people still wanted the 870 patch and a few others who had started creating their own patches that was similar, I'm not here to say that they are stealing my ideas instead I wish you all the best of luck with your projects.

I also wanted to say I'm sorry for letting a lot of you down with my work that has taken nearly 2 years. As for the 870 patch I will still be trying to fix it and complete it, I would like to say hello again to the forum and end this by saying don't climb stuff at work and injure yourself.

Anyway hello again Pokemon Community it's good to be back.

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Welcome back sir!

I know I wasn't here when you left... but by the sounds of it you have had a pretty rough time! hopefully the community will welcome you back with open arms, and if you need help testing ect, you know where to find me! :)

Years
  • Don't worry at all! Bumps in the road like those are understandable and plenty of others have been in similar positions where they weren't able to complete their projects in time or disappeared. I'm sure others would appreciate you being back now, but again, it's no worries at all. =) Nice to see you again Jonkane!

Oh maaaan though I'm sorry about what happened. That's just ouch. But life always moves on and you'll find other things to occupy yourself with. It's great you remembered PC after all these years and I truly do hope you'll stick around actively. Cheers. <3

Back