• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jon's and Lucky's New Trade Shop!!

Levant

Disaster is Here
    Years
    @ Lucky....CMT for ur

Shiny Ho-oh
    Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Stats: 353, 266, 216, 319, 344, 306
    -Sacred Fire
    -Thunderbolt
    -Fly
    -Recover

and Don_Jon CMT for

Shiny Ev'd ludicolo
    IVs: 9/20/21/31/31/31
    Ev's: 252 sp. attack/252 speed/ 6 def
    (Still to be RC'd to 100)
    and
    Yukina Meowth

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    *phew!* I finish updating my EV'd Pokes!!!
    Soon updating my Events!! :D

@ Levant: I'll CYT later.. Kinda tired now..

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    @ Broken_Beauty: No thanx for me...

I think don Jon skipped my post, but I don't have a lot of events and what I do have are pokes with classic ribbon's on them that I can't clone on the GTS (I do not have an AR). I don't trust other people cloning my pokes, so would you perhaps be willing to take 2/3 good natured shinies for it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    @ Broken Beauty: Yeah I think so too xD

Also, Jon is an excellent cloner, but I understand your fear to let other's have your un-cloned Pokemon..

Anyways, I might or might not be interested in this Shiny you talk about, more information would be nice ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    @ Broken Beauty: Yeah I think so too xD

Also, Jon is an excellent cloner, but I understand your fear to let other's have your un-cloned Pokemon..

Anyways, I might or might not be interested in this Shiny you talk about, more information would be nice ;)

Shiny lvl 22 UT Timid Drifloon, Shiny lvl 5 UT Jolly Eevee, Shiny lvl 1 UT Bold Happiny, Shiny lvl 2 UT Mild Surskit, Shiny lvl 29 UT Adamant Glameow, Shiny lvl 5 UT Modest Minun, Shiny lvl 1 UT Adamant Ralts, Shiny lvl 1 UT Timid Yanma, Shiny lvl 21 UT Timid Marill, Shiny lvl 1 UT Mild Magby, Shiny lvl 32 UT Adamant Swinub.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    there are a couple good Pokes in there!! :D
    hmm lets see..

I like: Ralts (IF male... if not, nvm..) and Yanma

Do you happen to know IV spreads??

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I'm out of rare candies on my Pearl and they are both at lvl 1 so even if I did use Metalkid's IV calculator the IV's would still be pretty much up in the air, sorry :( However I can give you their current IV's and I guess you can decide from there? Ralts is Male (Would be a fab Gallade) And Is at 11/5/5/5/5/5 and Yanma is at 12/5/6/6/6/7.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Heck I'll take them :D

What did you wanted ??
    Also I can't trade now, I'm leaving soon zsorry..

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Its ok, I have to clone them anyways :) I wanted an Ageto Celebi please. Were you the one who had a couple of natures of them or was that Jon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Must have being Jon since I only have one xD
    You can find all the info on my first post under the Events banner :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I'll take the Ageto that you have. I'll clone them and do you want to vm me the next time your on so we can trade?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    To: LuckyCharm

Hey I was interested in your Groudon, shiny hasty voltorb, Abomasnow, and Ho-oh, can you CMT for them please? :3

Also was the Ho-oh RNG?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    @ Latioslegends: O.o so many Pokemans!! :D

And yes, I do believe I was told so.. Should I add that to the description???

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @ Latioslegends: O.o so many Pokemans!!

And yes, I do believe I was told so.. Should I add that to the description???

Some people care if its RNGed but with quite a lot of people not knowing the method I don't think its matters too much... O_o;

And what would you like from my thread for them? :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    @ Latioslegends: Oh ok, I don't think I'll add it (Too many Pokes to add it to xD )

And I'll VM you the Pokes I want next time I'm on (I gotta leave now .. )

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    hey everyone. sorry about not responding. school just started and we already have piles of homework. Anyone that i missed or haven't replied to or has pending trades please PM me and I'll respond a.s.a.p.

Back