• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JOSHIKINZ_94 trades

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have a partially EV'd Shiny Jolly Sneasel (it's 180atk EVs,100 Spe) that you could have.I could finish it off (in attack at least) if you want. It was meanta be for my Ice team, but that league got cancelled.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oops, i read it.

I can, i'm not that good, however, i can infect everyone with pokerus via Lugia, then use power items, which would make me faster at it.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    So, you want me to EV my Sneasel, 252atk, 252spe, 4 hp, then we trade my Sneasel for your Salamence?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ummm....tms?

Can you clone?I have a Shiny Modest Latias.It's not UT.Thing is, i don't wanna lose it totally....

Oh, wait, i have a Jolly Combusken.It's not UT, but i can make it that way.I also have an Adamant Grovyle.I can get all Hoenn pokes (although my Emerald's only at Slateport so far)

EDIT: Oh, you know that EV'd Yanmega you're after on Greene's thread?I have a lv.1 Timid Yanma.You could have it now, or i could EV it for you.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Darn, got it wrong.It's Jolly, and Compoundeyes.

Would a lv.1:
    Mudkip-Mild
    Piplup-Modest
    Eevee-Timid
    Turtwig-Adamant
    Munchlax-Adamant
    Munchlax-Careful
    Munchlax (most other natures)

UT or EV'd to your choice of set interest you?
    Or i have a Flarreon, Adamant, currently:252atk,180spe
    Or a Bold lv.60 Articuno?

Last edited:

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    the modest piplup and the adamant munchlax look good. will you ev them for the salamence then?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    What set do you want?(what EV spread.If you don't tell me, i'll just do the simplest Snorlax set i find that runs Adamant)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok, ummm....actually, i'm still gonna do your Munchlax, but......

I didn't realise Salamence was shiny.I hate Shiny Salamence.

What's the EV's and moveset on the Timid Froslass?(i'm like beautiful pokemon, and it comes under that classification)

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    well im not sure what the ev spread is, but its moveset is:
    destiny bond,ice beam,taunt and spikes.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Right.Probably has a good EV spread.I'll take that when i've EV'd the Munchlax,K?

Back