• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Josh's GFX House

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
Years
  • G'Day guys I'm Josh, 15 and Australian.
    I've been doing GFX for about 2 years now and have been continually on and off. Have been off for a month or so now so go easy on me :P

Anyway here's some of my more recent work and some of my best

Here is a PSD Pack I made earlier on in the year
    You can download by visiting here
    Josh's GFX House

*If you downloaded please comment and fave <3

Josh's GFX House

Josh's GFX House

Josh's GFX House

So yeah that's it for now :3
    Thanks for looking guys!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, my gosh. These are amazing!
    There's a nice sense of flow going on in these tags, but I really like this.
    The colouring's are pretty and work well. The effects are quite unique too :3

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
    Years
  • Oh, my gosh. These are amazing!
    There's a nice sense of flow going on in these tags, but I really like this.
    The colouring's are pretty and work well. The effects are quite unique too :3

Thanks so much!
    Flow is one of my main focuses and it makes a nice effect coupled with nice lighting.
    Which is my style ^.^

New work:
    Josh's GFX House

Feel free to use it :3

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • gengar.png
    First thing that strikes me about this tag is the amount of empty space in the piece, and the positioning of the sprite, which is too close to the bottom of the tag. It would look a lot more balanced and solid if it were moved up so it sat roughly in the middle of that axis.

Anyways, colours are actually quite good, but the lighting needs to be tweaked a little bit so it is more towards Gengar's left to match the lighting in the sprite, also that big purple streak is drawing a fair bit of attention away from your focal.

Lastly, I don't feel there are enough effects and details to compensate for the size of the canvas, and how little of that canvas the sprite takes up. The left side has good effects, and the very right has nice details, but it isn't consistent enough throughout the whole tag which lets it down.

Sorry I have never commented before, crazy stuff happening. Hope that was ok!

Beefinator

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    So... Much... C4D...
    You should really decrease the amount of C4D you include in your signatures. C4D gives you a nice effect but shouldn't make up your signature. Your excessive amount of C4D makes me focus more on it than on the main render.
    Another fact I should mention is the lighting. Some of your signatures have either too much lighting in a specific area of no lighting at all, only the shadows on the original render.

Back